desperate girl please help either he entered into my account or is bluffing

Wed 22 May, 2013 10:12 pm
Ok so I published something on a cute guy wall on facebook who has as privacy setting "only me" so suposely only him and myself could see the message I published, so the thing is I have my boyfriend, who says he saw some things I have been publishing in this cute guy wall, but the thing is I think he is lyng because, he doesnt know the guy, they are not friends in facebook and cuteguy wall is completley private, Is it posible that someone else actually saw the message? or maybe he has my pasword...
Thankyou very much for your help sorry for the bad english
Alessandra from Brazil xoxo
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 737 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 23 May, 2013 06:03 am
Private messaging is not the same thing as writing on his wall.

Make sure you know the difference.

Maybe your boyfriend is bluffing. The big question is why are you flirting with someone on FB when you have a boyfriend? Are you bored?
Brazilianbunny

Thu 23 May, 2013 10:11 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hi Punkey thankyou for your answere, I know the difference between inbox and writing on someone wall, it was an inoccent thing, I wouldnt say flirting, but yes I think he is cute, the thing Im concerned is that my boyfriend is a control freak and he may have my pasword, because althoug there was nothing wrong with the things I wrote on this other guy wall y think my boyfriend shouldnt be able to see it because of the privacy settings on the other guy wall(only me setting and that they are not friends on facebook) anyway thankyou very much!!.
CoastalRat

Fri 24 May, 2013 10:12 am
@Brazilianbunny,
Well, if you think he may have your password, just change it. That will solve that problem.
0 Replies