need some advice

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 02:36 am
Me and a good friend of mine had unprotectedsex for approximately 2 hours one night both drunk I was very close to ejaculating but didn't. She had sex a night before that with her husband where he did ejaculate. They were trying to have a kid for 4 years now and it has never happened. she got pregnant around the night we had sex. Could it be mine? We are together now and are really hoping so
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 953 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 02:51 am
@meistet44,
Could be yours, alright. Let us hope we don't find out her husband is sterile. eh.
meistet44

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 03:08 am
@roger,
But trying for many years? Her husband soon to be ex is a puke he raped her and beat her. Her and I have been friends since we were young and it would crush both of us if it wasn't
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:40 am
@meistet44,
There's no way of anyone here giving any meaningful answer. Just because you did not ejaculate, that doesn't mean your still couldn't make her pregnant. In pre-cum some sperm are present. Your story is a bit confusing why you two were engaged in sex 24 hrs after this alleged rape incident with husband.

Clearly, she needs to take a pregnancy test to see if she is pregnant. Then, if she is pregnant...after the baby is born, a paternity test would be needed to determine who the father is.
chai2

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:11 am
@Ragman,
C'mon ragman, that answer just makes too much sense.

Ya gotta let this guy ask the same question 14 more times until someone gives him the answer he wants to hear.
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:20 am
@chai2,
Forgive me! Sometimes I just forget myself.
meistet44

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 09:11 am
@Ragman,
We had sex in November she got raped in December that's when she found out she was pregnant. She is due in August
0 Replies

vicky69

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 09:03 am
@meistet44,
i think it is yours the way u described it, it could be hope you guys the best tho Smile
meistet44

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 02:05 pm
@vicky69,
Thank you. She went to Dr yesterday and he said 50 50 only God knows and we hope for the best. But thank you
0 Replies