Philosophical Thoughts of Ilkin Santak

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 04:14 am
Literature is an art of word, and philosophy - an art of thought.

The more purely religious a state is, the more it resembles its religion’s example of hell on earth.

The most natural ideology is nature itself. The laws of nature are not written on paper, they are unwritten, but always work.

When coincidence matches with unsuccessful time and place, it is accepted as a plan.

Assertion of equality of cultures is disrespect against achievements of humanity. It is absurdity that the philosophy got tangled at the level of scholasticism, is equal to the philosophy outstripped scholasticism, passing many stages.

Patriotism has a debilitating effect on the people who suffer from it.

One of the features of chess is that chess does not acquire mass character.

Person has the right not to recognize the sovereignty of the state and thus he has right to avoid the taxes. Human freedom is always higher than the sovereignty of the state.

Everyone has his own need for public and therefore public should not be artificially imposed on human being.

Not state importance, but civil importance!

Allowance or disallowance of cloning – is the business of biologists, physicians and scientists, not the business of deputies, theologians and lawyers. It is not their damned business to thrust their nose in the natural science.

Subconsciously it is possible to act, consciously it is possible to decide and overconsciously – to create.

Taxpayer is a person who pays for the maintenance of the state, so the phrase "obligations of a citizen to the state" is so false, how true the phrase "duty of the state to the taxpayer" is.

The state exists at our expense, and we do not live at the expense of the state. For this reason we do not have any duty to the motherland, but it has the duties to us in the face of the state.

Values are so individual that everyone has distinctive form of theirs.

If a person is ashamed of himself, it means that the next stage of development has come.

People can be divided into two parts: those who leave cultural heritage after themselves and those who do not leave anything.

When humanity realize the majesty of the laws of nature, then humanity will see how far they have fallen away from the nature and they will be horrified.

The concepts of social equality and social justice are not always the same.

Aristocracy of the soul cannot be denied because of blind equality. We can get lost due to ideas about equality. If it is not possible to raise the level of bad to the level of good, then do not destroy the good because of the bad.

The lack of cultural segregation leads to degradation.

Motherland is our property and we have right to handle our properties as pleased. The jokes about death for the sake of the motherland is so old that they have ceased to be funny.

Even being interested in the most cultured person, you can see that the cause of his culture is that he is a fraud.

Talking about a country where people are afraid of losing their jobs - that freedom exists there - is absurdity.

Manipulation of mass consciousness is based on the percolation of the required ideas under the values widespread in society.

Thing for masses does not have a soul. Everything for masses is designed for stamped people with wooden heads. Wood is not the most suitable material for heads of persons with special tastes.

Only pen have immortalized all the thoughts of humanity through history.

Person who fills his inner emptiness with positive opinions of surrounding people is like a person who has to eat hay because of starvation.

Until now, no ideology could resist a capital.

Thou art thy own temple and thou findest tranquility being confined to thyself.

Distinction between pseudo-intellectual and intellectual is in the lack of bases of pseudo-intellectual’s theses, presence of dogma and authority, and pseudo-intellectual’s playing on compound words.

When thou thinkest that thou art free, dost thou pay attention to the elements of thy thoughts and where have they leaked into thy brain from?

Accuracy is not only in the home. Philosophers often bring accuracy to their thoughts.

A strong word is not afraid of criticism, because it includes all the answers to criticism.

Your most bitter enemies are the values imposed on you without your choice. Those idols have taken away your freedom from you, they pull you back and even kill you.

People whose brains are always washed by state and people, name the alternative way of thinking “methodology of brainwashing”.

The value of one moment of pleasure cannot be placed in the whole history of statehood.

When something looks cheap, it looks cheap and that is all, and there is no justification for this cheapness.

The negative side of democracy is that the position of ideological minorities is not in power. However, the ideological minorities are often smarter than the herd.

Person who could not go through the change of ages and got stuck in the old times, is like a fish thrown ashore.

If thou stickest to the old values and sayest that thou wast educated in this way, so thou wast trained in this way, but not educated.

The destiny of my state is not my destiny.

The era of humanism is over. Advanced people experience the era of post-humanism. Now human being is not under the values, he is above them. Human being wills to sacrifice the values for his own sake.

The saints are in the black list.

Philosopher is a dictator who modifies accepted standards by his thoughts.

There is no necessity to beware of atheist, beware of that believer who once finds out that god does not exist and his morality will not be ready to the absence of hell.

The only way of the regular development is: thesis - antithesis - synthesis. Everything else is just a chimera.

A person with noble soul will never cease ignoring the provocation. The nobility of his soul is the only answer to these intrigues.

When the state cannot raise people as scientists, it raises people as martyrs.

Beautiful music itself is already an aphorism.

We are going to the Overman, but the Overman is not a goal, because after this as we become Him, we will go to the more perfect Overman and so on. Overman is not a person, but a character, and character is also amenable to the dialectical change.

Are all the people equal before the god? I do not know. But all gods are equal before the human being, especially the fact that they are equally non-existent.

Even if a lie has hundred nipples, none of them will give milk.

Superior race is a spiritual nobility, not a color of skin.

Children are rescued from abortion to be killed in war as soldiers.

I am too serious to be a patriot.

The genuine dictator makes people cry not only by his life, but also by his death.

Thinking globally does not mean thinking socially.

Of course the state symbols should be respected and especially - the high denomination bill of the state.

Family is created to grow an overman, not to continue the progeny; progeny is continued by overman anyway.

Thou dost not have to obey the law thou didst not sign under, until thou hurtest anyone.

Depending on your culture, you can make physician which treats you feel himself like a veterinarian.

A noble person stands up as though a theater curtain rises.

Exaggeration of the national values is the work of dictators.

If someone invites you to his religion, do not look at him with arrogance, on the contrary, you should thank him; he shares with you the most valuable what he has - his faith.

If a citizen is legally forced to recognize the sovereignty of the state - there cannot be any speech about freedom.

Mischievous mind says the truth in a more colorful way.

The transformation of faith into knowledge creates incredible opportunities.

The difference between a martyr and a cannon fodder is not far from the difference between a scout and a spy.

You may not violate the rights of one human being, even if it is suggested to be done for the sake of whole society, because there are such persons who have a value equal to the value of the whole society. Human value is determined by mind; having a human body does not mean anything.

The true charity is not giving bread or money, but providing employment.

No matter who you are, do not be a fanatic. Do not be a fanatic neither religious, nor ideological, nor political, neither positive nor negative, neither any look nor lifestyle. Fanatic has an image of a goner.

Person who does not feel every cell of his body and who does not find his soul in every cell of his body cannot treat himself at all.

An accurate presentation of thoughts through the correct expressions of words - is an art accumulated for years.

Duty of a citizen to the low-quality state is betraying it. Because low-quality state has already betrayed its citizens.

Intellectuals, which go after crowd, has never been intellectuals. The intellectuals should either lead the crowd after themselves, or completely isolate themselves from the crowd.

Ilkin Santak
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 921 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 04:26 am
Your English sucks.
Ragman

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 05:54 am
@Setanta,
Why not criticize his penmanship too?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 06:09 am
I didn't want to get so deeply into his obvious flaws . . . after all, he's just peddling empty platitudes--i suspect that deep down inside, he is (or should be) very embarrassed . . .
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 07:59 am
I gave up reading after the first dozen or so.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 11:55 am
...apparently a self publicist from the Caucasus unable to transcend his parochial political concerns.
0 Replies

FountainPen

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 01:00 pm
@Setanta,
I am not a native English speaker, and that is why I ask you to show me his mistakes
Thank you for attention.
Ragman

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 01:17 pm
@FountainPen,
Sorry to say, but the problem is not only limited to the language issues. Logic and social understanding are lacking, as well. After reading the first 6 or so platitudes, I'm not interested in delving any further.

This is frankly not my cup of tea...or yoghurt. However a plate of kasha varnishkes might be more suitable ..but I'm not Russian into it .

I do wish you well, though.
FountainPen

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 01:23 pm
@Ragman,
However, thanks for answer.
0 Replies

FountainPen

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 01:59 pm
@FountainPen,
I ask administrators delete this topic. I wish I never published this.
Thank you.
0 Replies