Legal Immigration Into the United States

gollum

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:16 pm
I believe there is a limit for each country in each year. Who sets each country's limit? Congress? The President?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 493 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 09:21 pm
@gollum,
Rush Limbaugh

Seriously, the answer should be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 09:25 pm
@Ragman,
Two thumbs up! One for the joke, and the other for the facts. Mr. Green
Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 09:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I aim to please. Your aim helps
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 09:59 pm
@Ragman,
What's interesting about the issue of immigration for Japanese Americans is that we're the only Asian minority that has more American born than the other Asian groups. I know that before, during, and after WWII, we were the second largest Asian group after the Chinese. Now, we are the smallest Asian group, and the majority of our children are marrying across cultural/racial lines by the majority - like 55%. Even my sister is now married to a Russian.

Austin85

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 04:14 am
@cicerone imposter,
I think its depends on the state or the country where you are living in.Because the authority for the immigration depends on the rule and regulation of the country.And the person who made law have authority to set the limit because he also have to set the about immigration.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 09:28 am
@Austin85,
We're talking about US immigration. The stats I've quoted is for the US, and that includes all 50 states.
0 Replies