Poll: Expert in nonsense OR Expert in academics!? And why?

ayra

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:21 am
Would you rather be
AN EXPERT IN NONSENSE
or
AN EXPERT IN ACADEMICS
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,375 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:23 am
@ayra,
You came to the right place. Many of us here, myself included, are experts in nonsense. The good thing about that is there's far less competition.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:26 am
@ayra,
Your two choices are redundant because your two choices are vague and undefined.

What do you mean by academics? What do you mean by nonsense? Some people think astrology is legitimate and worthy of study. Others consider it nonsense.
ayra

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 11:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
@tsarstepan my question was not very tough to answer n neither it involved any brainstorming about thinking of any other person's point of view! It was a general poll meant for fun, answering your own opinion whatever it may be, rather than thinking it deeply and trying to get out some meanings out of it! It was plain n simple whatever strikes first in your head. And as far as extent of the definitions of both of the choices are concerned, it can go beyond limits since nonsense and academics both do not have any boundaries assigned to them!!!
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 12:48 am
I definitely choose nonsense.

It even beats a Western Style Breakfast in my opinion.
roger

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 12:52 am
@ayra,
If it was so easy, what is your answer.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:06 am
I could go for a huge, steaming, western-style breakfast right now, though . . .
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:10 am
Mmmm...
Bacon, eggs (easy over and only slightly abused), black pudden, beans, colcannon, sorsidges, toast and marmalade, and a wozzer.
0 Replies

ayra

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 05:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
lol Smile
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Tue 24 May, 2022 04:44 pm
@ayra,
Any person who is academically intelligent chances are with other areas of life they fail at.

When you pay for sex, it does not count. Do the math on that academic master.

When you have children ( which is a business ) and then curse the system that allows for public programs while not investing into your children you are the problem with society and the world.

You work work work, complain and then abuse your children or some stranger just like it was grade school and you abused your parents or your classmates.

Omgsh my junk, my precious crap I brought all over the years. Meanwhile your daughter is being a stay-at-home mom ( not even a home-maker, or housewife ), with her degree in _______ paid for by the state.

You praise the daughter who made babies with ex-convict and curse the son who lives a clean life who co-workers are mostly homosexuals.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 May, 2022 04:53 pm
@PoliteMight,
So are you saying, in your case neither?
0 Replies