4

Poll: Expert in nonsense OR Expert in academics!? And why?

ayra

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:21 am
Would you rather be
AN EXPERT IN NONSENSE
or
AN EXPERT IN ACADEMICS

Ragman

2  
Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:23 am
@ayra,
You came to the right place. Many of us here, myself included, are experts in nonsense. The good thing about that is there's far less competition.

2  
Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:26 am
@ayra,
Your two choices are redundant because your two choices are vague and undefined.

What do you mean by academics? What do you mean by nonsense? Some people think astrology is legitimate and worthy of study. Others consider it nonsense.
ayra

-1  
Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 11:57 pm
@tsarstepan my question was not very tough to answer n neither it involved any brainstorming about thinking of any other person's point of view! It was a general poll meant for fun, answering your own opinion whatever it may be, rather than thinking it deeply and trying to get out some meanings out of it! It was plain n simple whatever strikes first in your head. And as far as extent of the definitions of both of the choices are concerned, it can go beyond limits since nonsense and academics both do not have any boundaries assigned to them!!!
Lordyaswas

2  
Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 12:48 am
I definitely choose nonsense.

It even beats a Western Style Breakfast in my opinion.

2  
Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 12:52 am
@ayra,
If it was so easy, what is your answer.

Setanta

1  
Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:06 am
I could go for a huge, steaming, western-style breakfast right now, though . . .

Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:10 am
Mmmm...
Bacon, eggs (easy over and only slightly abused), black pudden, beans, colcannon, sorsidges, toast and marmalade, and a wozzer.

ayra

-1  
Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 05:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
lol Smile