Boston Bombing Question

Setanta

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:24 am
@BillRM,
Again, so what? This is how you would have attempted to weasel out of any bet you made. Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:40 am
@Setanta,
[
Quote:
Again, so what? This is how you would have attempted to weasel out of any bet you made. Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining.

Sorry see below I was betting that the Boston attack was connected to the middle east not that the bombers was themselves from the middle east.

Take note of the word connected...........

quote]The point that I was making was that there been many many similar plots that there is zero question of having a connected to the middle east and I was talking about that such actions is not likely to change the actions of the US government no matter how many long distance runners or other innocent people that are killed as a results of such plots. So such actions do not have to be rational or logical to be consider a terrorist act.

But I am more then willing to put a bet with you at this moment of a 1,000 dollars that the Boston bombing is so connected.[/quote]
Setanta

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:47 am
@BillRM,
You have zero evidence that there is any "connected" (for god's sake, learn ******* English) in this case.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:54 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You have zero evidence that there is any "connected"

True that is why if would be a subject of a bet that there will or will not come out shortly that there is such a connection to middle east terrorist groups.

If there was evidence at the moment how could anyone placed a bet one way or another?
Setanta

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:58 am
@BillRM,
You're ******* incoherent. Bye.
BillRM

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 06:03 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're ******* incoherent. Bye.

Sure I am however unlike you I happen to know that the people involved in Chechnya terror groups have many connections/ties to the middle east terrorists going back many decades.

They share the same religious justifications for killing innocents and eat out of the same bowl of hate.
0 Replies