Login skype problem

jovejan

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 08:33 am
After installing skype update I cannot login. Skype box is opening without login box and I cannot login.

I have restarted the windows several times, but that is of no help at all. Still loging box is not appearing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,344 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 08:46 am
@jovejan,
Do an uninstall totally and then reinstall the Skype program. This more than likely should fix it.
jovejan

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 02:27 pm
@Ragman,
Did that, but it is not helping unfortunately.
Ragman

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 02:39 pm
@jovejan,
In that case, look to see if there's something going on with your virus protection software. Perhaps it's blocking the site?

Are you sure you're registered with an account with Skype? Maybe it was deleted?
jovejan

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 05:03 am
@Ragman,
Thanks Ragman.

I was using the same antivirus prior to the moment problem occured and still using the same antivirus. Nevertheless, checked again, problem is not there.

I logged-in skype on other computer, account is ok.
Ragman

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2013 09:27 am
@jovejan,
I think it's still possible you may still have a virus...your anti-virus might not be catching.

Also, it think it's possible that you might not be totally uninstalling the old software. Use the uninstall process and not just deleting manually the desktop icon and some of the files.

Is the other computer with which you logged on within your home or is it elsewhere?

Perhaps someone else can offer help.
0 Replies