[answered]Page listing admin, moderators, and members?

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 02:17 pm
I'm fairly new here. I am wondering who is who! Is there a page that list who is admin of this site, moderators, and members that state their status on this site? I don't even know who makes this site happen! I have found a lot of kind and helpful people here. Great site!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 779 • Replies: 2
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 02:54 pm
Well, actually, the website is run by a secret cabal of anonymous hamsters who hide behind human-like screen personnas.

Seriously, though, the "Organization" is sorta amorphous. There are a couple Administrators, and several Moderators and Developers, most of whom are identified as such just under their screen name. Some, however, by their own choice, are sorta "Stealth" ... they're shown just as "Members", for a variety of reasons both personal and administrative, Additionally, there are a buncha "Staffers" ... more-or-less unidentified, very-active-on-the-website volunteers who do lots of stuff around the website. There are usergroups for things such as The Portal, Site Support, Gallery Subscribers, and stuff like that, too. A real "Who's Who" for The Membership has never been assembled, as far as I know and would prolly be sorta tough to do, since lots of folks do several things, and sometimes folks switch off responsibilities or areas of concentration, and stuff like that. Its pretty much a web community that works together to accomplish what needs to be done. Prowl around a bit, and before long, you'll start to recognize the more active members, and get a pretty good idea of who does what mostly ... more or less. There's prolly somethin' you can do, if ya wanna.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 02:57 pm
And then there are the rabbits, who apparently are proliferating logarithmically! Laughing
0 Replies