• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,341 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Looking4Truth

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:41 pm
@Triste Joven,
Ancient writings say "God is love". I believe that love isn't known yet. People put their definition on that 4 letter word but do not understand true love. I believe true love is in the process of being created. Love is the inspiration of our existence. This creation that is being created and transformed was inspired by Love.

That is if God is Love. Wink
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:40 pm
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:37 am
@Triste Joven,
My philosophy about love is pretty much that you shouldn't make a philosophy about it, because it isn't really quantifiable.

But I know one thing: Love, the kind of love where you stay together through hard times and good times alike, draw strength from each other and strengthen each other in turn, is not some magic matter of meeting just the right person. It is a choice.
I think one of the reasons divorce statistics so high, and ever on the rise, is that people today don't know this. They think of love as something magical that doesn't have to be worked on.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:42 am
@Triste Joven,
love is the result out of respectin the fact that objective is an infinite superior value

once u do that then u r but what r u?? by stayin if not attacked or meant, by stayin free from objective values u could move as enjoyin smthg really

i hve all the answers that noone want but there are true at least largly superior to ur wills and suggestions
0 Replies