Facebook

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 02:08 pm
I bought a new ANDROID phone and tried to log on to Facebook, forgot my password and was promptly blocked. I logged in on my laptop after remembering my password but inadvertently created a new page. Now,I find it difficult to get access to my original Facebook page ( though I can still find it ). Does anyone have any idea how to delete (Fully) the second page I'd created. Kind Regards, William.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,324 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 02:38 pm
@William Ogilby,
Bill that's really a good q as I've had similar experiences. In one case a forum software got mixed up between my handle and my username

…..making it impossible for me to register a grievance about it. However with other such sites it might be possible nevertheless to contact their Admin

Interesting to note that Facebook is a bit messed up also. I had attempted to join but my membership was suspended when somebody in Europe or the Far East tried to pirate my username; so they won't let me back in unless I establish a different password

But after having had to keep track of 50 different passwords I had quit all such sites and forums that wouldn't accept my usu for one reason for another

Good luck
0 Replies