Extended:life

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 07:48 pm
What is the meaning of life or better yet, what is the purpose of life ? In general there is no purpose to life as it is like x =?, no matter how you solve x you will never find "?" But what you substitute into X is the meaning of life, therefore what is the meaning of life: what is your substitution?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,601 • Replies: 7
No top replies

imans

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 12:44 am
u show how u believe all being created so u r opposed to true existence since there must b at least out of urself means which are free

so to u life is positive pretenses in looking real, which is the answer to ur question, life to u is the reason u would invent being while u r a thing created in form

in truth life is the result out of the realisation of else freedom objectively and continuously
when u realize smthg freedom or else existence then u get an objective reality in all through a clear relation with else

so life has no other mean in truth but objective existence being true and realities being constant so only right forms appear moving alone
fresco

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 02:11 am
@Black King ,
Quote:
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Shakespeare
Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 04:21 am
Life is a highway
I want to ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I want to drive it all night long

--Tom Chochrane

0 Replies

Black King

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:16 am
@imans,
"Life is basically an illusion or lie created in the collective consciousness of people. We are basically living a lie when we interact with anyone or anything in the outside world. This lie is that basically all there is to life is earning money. having a great career, getting married, paying your taxes, doing stuff that will make you happy. Basically any way you interact with the outside world for self gain. Now the thing is most people follow what they have been told to do i.e not really what they believe in their heart."- Unknown

I think it is how you want to live this lie.
Black King

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:19 am
@fresco,
"This world is no longer my reality, a fate-less bliss of what was there pouring out with an ever so passion. Time, the greatest of all my enemies, with a bleaching sword that can cut the deepest chambers of my core, leaving an absent of me: A color that is not my own, white, lifeless, and full of horror." -- Black King

"Empty silence, of no pain nor emotions is this idea alike
It is better to be alone in the midst of night with no one and no thing to give you delight
This life is young though tattered and withery
Sends a shadow that courses in my crime
Self rejection, the heaven of all time
Comes to me with the sounding spirit
Death a charm in life it is a merit" -- Black King
Looking4Truth

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 10:24 pm
@Black King ,
I am in this world but not of this world. I despise the illusion that clouds my mind. I see and hear a created reality polluted by the minds of men. I came into this world pre-packaged then stuffed with bull **** information. Better off being self taught or taught nothing at all, I chose to look for my own answers. Stumbling in this vast abyss called reality, lost and confused, I shouted into my heart for an answer. I heard a voice unlike any thoughts from my mind. It came from my heart. It said "Why so noisy?"

All see nothing. Truth has yet to be revealed. This reality is an illusion. We are dead. We do not see truth.

All that is hidden will be brought to light. When the light comes, do not flee with the darkness, let the darkness flee from you.

Truth will be revealed. When truth comes, do not hide in your illusion, let the walls of reality be torn from your mind.

We will wake up, rise from the dead. Do not slumber on into your death. Stand up from your robe and trample what is left beneath your feet.

Embrace truth and despise evil.

People love stuff and use people to get stuff. They got it backwards. Love people and use stuff.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:34 am
@Black King ,
Black King wrote:

"Life is basically an illusion or lie created in the collective consciousness of people. We are basically living a lie when we interact with anyone or anything in the outside world. This lie is that basically all there is to life is earning money. having a great career, getting married, paying your taxes, doing stuff that will make you happy. Basically any way you interact with the outside world for self gain. Now the thing is most people follow what they have been told to do i.e not really what they believe in their heart."- Unknown

I think it is how you want to live this lie.

sayin that life is a lie is like sayin nothing while meanin smthg, so it is an inferior statement so u cant b right
u must go further to claim that, like revealin that lies have an objective form as reality bc sponsored by powerful gods
then u must go back to ur first statement life is a lie bc governed by **** livings forcin all to b inferior so they could possess superiority true existence right by force
0 Replies