Theory of IDEOGENY

ossobuco

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 05:42 pm
@sibilia,
on Madonna Street?

I'm not interested in arguing - I see you publishing screed.
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 09:14 am
PROGRAMMING IN MENTAL PATTERNS RECOGNITION (PMPR)

The PMPR, also called as PROGRAMMING IN IDEAS RECOGNITION (PIR) is a technique based on the Theory of ideogeny requiring that people be able to describe their inner experiences. It can be used in all ages and all levels of education. Through this technique we can free ourselves of all the anomalies that plague our mind, not only recognizing the problem, but restructuring it to turn it into something positive for us.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 09:58 am
@sibilia,
sibilia wrote:
- The understanding of the Theory of ideogeny is a LINGUISTIC skill.

there is a problem for you right here unless/until you improve your language skills.
sibilia

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 10:12 am
@ehBeth,
Don't be ridiculous.
Read the following paragraphs and tell me if there is an error.

IDEOGENIA: ORIGEN DE LAS IDEAS

Las sensasiones se originan por la accion de los estimulos sobre nuestros sentidos. En la representacion evocamos sensaciones anteriores con la ayuda de la memoria. Los suenos son producto de deseos reprimidos o no realizados.

Los conceptos se forman a partir de las abstracciones. La abstraccion es el proceso en el que separamos cualidades comunes a objetos diferentes. Las creencias y supersticiones son producto de la ignorancia. Mediante un proceso de reflexion nosotros intuimos nuevos conceptos para nosotros o para un campo especifico del conocimiento.

El ser humano es biopsicosocial por esto aprende de los demas sus actitudes, sus emociones, sus estereotipos y valores.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 10:25 am
@sibilia,
sibilia wrote:
Don't be ridiculous.

none of us here can compete with you on the ridiculousness factor. You're clearly the winner on that dimension.
sibilia

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 10:30 am
@ehBeth,
I'm sorry you can not contribute something to the topic.

fresco

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 10:58 am
@sibilia,
On how many forums have you been banned now ? I have only found one so far, but you could do us all a favor by keeping us updated.
0 Replies

sibilia

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 01:03 pm
FACULTIES

The faculties come from the group of ideas: Perception (sensings), Intelligence (concepts), Affection (emotions) and Morality (values​​). The Will is responsible for controlling and organizing ideas and Consciousness allows us to differentiate between the outside world and our inner selves. The conscious and subconscious are states of consciousness, but the relationship between these is active. In waking state (conscious) we have intuitions and the phenomenon of deja-vu (already seen). When we sleep we have lucid dreams.
0 Replies