Superstition,Law of Attraction,Magick and Curses.. .

DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:54 am
@Setanta,
Firstly the statement is with regards an attitude and history, and no I am not attempting to have people 'believe' .. In case you do not realize, yet again, that is why I misspell it. At least in accordance with historical assignment, this is today.

If you wish not to read it then please suit yourself.*

I state quite clearly that a person on their own would have great difficulty laying down curses, that was the point, now look how I did not enforce belief and in fact only slightly modified it to cure the worry.. Then perhaps take the advice you hold so noisily dear.*

Perhaps it was a sprout truck? or cabbage wagon? Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:05 am
Way to dodge the evidence that you're peddling bullshit. So you do believe that people can lay curses. Why then did you ask me to provide evidecne that you had said as much? You're also attempting to dodge the evidence that you believe that there are "Gods."
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:07 am
@Setanta,
For the last time, I said people have a very very hard time remotely achieving energy transfer external without free help..

You understand that what you think becomes you? right?.. That is energy transfer.

You understand that EM connects 'all' ..right? (in basic terms nitpicker)

Whilst it is not my place to discuss Gods, it is also not my place to ignore people in worry or concern without them.

On the one hand I am not worth it to you, on the other my beliefs are your own motive for attack., You wish to believe no Gods exist and anyone is entitled to that, I do not dis you up and down your conversations, if you choose to post a topic, demanding what 'you' cannot prove exits (to yourself) certainly does not.

If the OP wishes I will solve the chair issue, but it presents further worrying issues. In lack of focus, but not in truth.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:22 am
@DavJohanis,
I have not the least interest in what passes for your "beliefs." I'm calling bullshit, and you just can't deal with it. Your only response is more incoherence.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 07:25 am
@Setanta,
That you call it bullshit, is not my issue, it is that you get personal.. Can you not deduce that much?. I am not your mommy.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 10:54 am
@DavJohanis,
You consider it a personal issue that someone disagrees with you, that someone calls bullshit when you're posting bullshit? How sad for you.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 12:04 pm
@Setanta,
No, you call out beliefs as though they are yours to toy with, whilst hypocritically denying such, at least I admit that I am attempting to correct, not blunt force trauma the situation.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 12:12 pm
@DavJohanis,
If you can't deal with having your beliefs "called out," you have no business here. Any belief expressed here is open for any member to "toy with." Are you really so naive that you thought you come online, say anything you like, and no one would ever disagree with you? No one would ever call bullshit when you're shoveling it out like a manure spreader?

HEY . . . wake up . . . you're dreamin' . . .
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 12:22 pm
@Setanta,
I fail to see what you mean by 'cannot deal' that is what I have been doing, I refrain from incessantly pointing out your hypocracy, as you clearly would..
Incoherence too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 12:30 pm
You're the master of incoherence. The word is hypocrisy--and if you think i've been a hypocrite, show some courage and point it out. If you think anything i've written is not coherent, then either you are not a native speaker of English, or your reading comprehension skills are paltry.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 12:33 pm
@Setanta,
I have zero time for the ignorant, I suggest you get with that program and stop whimpering.

How many times must I say this to you before you know it?...
I care not for blending in with language skills, I intend to make a point and it is interesting to me, to remain myself, if your life is so dull you must poke people in worry and laugh at their threads, then you have an issue.. Not me.
contrex

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:04 pm
@DavJohanis,
DavJohanis wrote:
I have zero time for the ignorant

You therefore have no time for yourself, who are ignorant, and possibly schizophrenic.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:12 pm
@contrex,
Ignorant of your insistence I change yes, though that is not ignorance in the sense of ethical conduct RE: conversation of politeness, well, since equality became a word in the language skilled people among us.

Yes, I am schizophrenic, you clearly got one thing right, though again tossed as a brick.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 05:39 am
@DavJohanis,
You're not making any point, you're just babbling, and pretending that the drivel you produce has profound meaning. It doesn't.
DavJohanis

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 07:37 am
@Setanta,
What are you talking about?

If you say words like 'incoherent' .. 'idiot' .. or 'profound'.. That somehow means your right? When reinforced with terms as 'babbling'.. Nonsense!

Perhaps a vast proportion of readers do turn a bit green around their sorority bow tie, but screw u!

I meant to say 'moral' I think in place of 'ethical' in the last post.. I am having some issues with the amount of people who would rather never hear any other opinion than spoon fed sheepism. It gets me quite irritated.
0 Replies

DavJohanis

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2013 07:58 am
@contrex,
And Contrex, that is not a logic in a world of separate minds, not a logic which can be classed as true at very least. It is a negative angled retaliation, in the guise of relativistic comprehension.

To suggest that the one focus has an opinion about the external instantly means those same opinions apply to themselves, is foolish when dealing with 'persons' who are different and someone is completely betraying the truth they explain.

Setana repeatedly countered his own views with no explanation.
Perhaps he would like to request a complete 'teaching' on the nature of 'duality', since he seems to see a Guru!

In fairness to him though, it could have been better, he would be right if he said that I did not try incredibly hard to understand before just talking, it is just that there are many ways of viewing the term 'curses'.. Not merely the one used locally to yourself, some are more troublesome than others and the OP: was merely having a bit of a slight issue with their own worry, perhaps amplified by co-incidence, perhaps not.

Yeah yeah yeah Setana.. six word wonder! Stick your head in a grammar book and praise your supreme intellect! (you know he will).
0 Replies