Superstition,Law of Attraction,Magick and Curses.. .

Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:53 pm
@DavJohanis,
Belief is the cause of?.. .How to undo it if there is anything?.. .
DavJohanis
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:58 pm
@Hirandall,
Ignore it, the temporal hold of even Gods becomes pointless in singular human terms, if it remains illogical and non-requested by .. for example, people of note.

Hirandall

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:08 am
@DavJohanis,
But what if Ibelieved it for a period of time?.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:33 am
@Hirandall,
You are the stink which lingers.. of the thoughts you now do ponder, it is not lingering anywhere but in the center of your head.. Periods or not.

It is fun sometimes to believe the improbable, such as UFO's and curses, but rather silly superstitions about 'what I think' causing issues, would be quite the irritation upon my self. In fact have been so in the past, so one must be careful not to draw the naive into believing things 'bad' cling for time.. For that reason, perhaps you get blindsided and ignored when wondering about it. Sorry about that, positive thought works, negative thought ends, or something else is going on.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 03:37 am
I curse the vagrant whimsy which lead me to this thread . . .
0 Replies

Hirandall

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 04:10 am
@DavJohanis,
Can you be more clear,sorry but your english sometimes is a bit strange imo haha.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 04:40 am
@Hirandall,
I is sayin, if u believe it all tha time, then u no u is doin it to urself!

U aint needin 2 be totally stuck in b'leevin that so stop wid da self pretedin that it matters... For jeebus cripes sake!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 04:54 am
@Hirandall,
He's doing it on purpose--i suppose he thinks it's funny.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:11 am
@Setanta,
You mean your upset and we are conversing?.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:38 am
@DavJohanis,
I have nothing to be upset about. The author is attempting to have a serious conversation--you're just peddling bullshit.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:46 am
@Setanta,
So you wish to discuss curses yet only arrive to poke fun?.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:47 am
No, i arrived to poke fun at the idea of curses. You, on the other hand, have been posting idiotic babble, i suspect to amuse yourself. Small wonder the author questions your use of Englsih.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:53 am
@Setanta,
Yet responds... and your here to poke fun at expense of the subject matter, your blindsiding ignorance achieves zero. Notice the answer chosen and learn for once in the areas you only laugh.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:58 am
There's nothing to learn from you, that's certain. I suspect that your barely coherent drivel is a pathetic attempt to appear wise, all the while laughing up your sleeve at the author of this thread. There is far more honesty in my "poking fun" than in your disjointed maundering. You have nothing to teach anyone.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 05:59 am
@Setanta,
And you are here to merely presume all that and define it as logic then?.

FYI, I am not attempting to 'teach' I am merely having a discussion, since I am bored, I may be particularly confusing to you, but that is your issue.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:10 am
@DavJohanis,
There's is nothing in the drivel that you've posted that partakes of logic. You don't confuse me, you simply don't post coherent remarks. I don't know if that is because your English is piss-poor, or simply because of the phony wisdom game you'te attempting to play.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:14 am
@Setanta,
Wisdom was my past, I now only deal with logic, if you have some kind of agenda which makes wisdom high of priority, then use it and do not pick fights in situations you can only view as ridiculous, you fool.

Coherence to you, is not coherence to everyone else and by amplifying your pointless hopes with slander, you fall to your own logic. You freely admit you find the whole topic incoherent, get lost.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:23 am
@DavJohanis,
Don't call me names, ass wipe.

So you allege that you believe there are gods? You allege that you believe that people can be cursed, and can lay curses? Horseshit. Don't come the phony guru with me, clown, i did not just fall off the turnip truck.

I'm not about to "get lost" bitch . . . i can post here just as often as i choose.
DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:28 am
@Setanta,
Well OK,
So now your entire argument is, do not believe in curses.. right?
Well we do not now, so whats your issue?.

Would you care to tell me where I 'claim' that curses can be laid down... Separate from the argument that a situation in the world had already created the belief and explanation out is required?.

It may apparently surprise you to know that simply slandering people leaves them with their original views. Once again, your 'arsenal' is fired. To not fear curses one must be corrected not hated, you 'insert your own word'.

FYI I post in wutever wurds I choose, even if I is calm.. U dont no me!
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 06:49 am
@DavJohanis,
I don't hate you, you're not that significant. You wrote:

DavJohanis wrote:
Take a ruby to your head and fill it with a djinn of purity, that you might strike dead your sleeping enemy as a God - Setuadjinn.

That implies that a curse is possible. By the way, a google search for "Setuadjinn" yields a single result--your post in this thread. That strongly suggests that you're just making this bullshit up as you go along.

Here's some more of the pathtic drivel you've been posting in this thread:

DavJohanis wrote:
It is possible to provide energy transfer yes, but the human mind requires years of training and months (sometimes) to do the thing they seek to do, if you are able to for example alter peoples movements, the Gods help you, since that is too advanced in most senses as mortal, as peace is their leveled nature, angering the calm is never right, they can be shifted, by other forces and such is not a wise position to find oneself in.

Unless the concept of darkness appeals to you..
Sticking to soul and mind harmony is wisest.. cultivating your own humanity is not offensive usually.

This not only suggests that it is possible to lay curses, but categorically states that there are "Gods." It's phony balloney bullshit like that that makes you look the fool.

Your remarks are only sporadically coherent, and i don't give a rat's ass how poorly your express yourselg. You've proven in this thread that you have nothing to say that is worth reading. It's a shame that the author of this thread took you seriously.