Superstition,Law of Attraction,Magick and Curses.. .

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:00 pm
Is it possible to curse something with your mind?.. .I was pretty sure we can't just stick.. .some curse on some.. .action but then I read about Busby's chair,any ideas?.. .Although he did say the curse out but I don't think saying it out or not matters,but I think what matters is the intention?.. .Is it possible to manifest a curse through law of attraction?.. .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,572 • Replies: 55
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Hirandall
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:07 pm
@Hirandall,
Take a ruby to your head and fill it with a djinn of purity, that you might strike dead your sleeping enemy as a God - Setuadjinn.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:13 pm
@DavJohanis,
I don't get it,I am not having an enemy or anything.. .I mean I want to make sure I did not curse anything.. .If that guy can curse an action of sitting a chair,that sounds pretty scary.. .The thing is I don;t know is some poltergeist or his ghost?.. . are behind those deaths or is there any real curse.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:15 pm
@Hirandall,
It is possible to provide energy transfer yes, but the human mind requires years of training and months (sometimes) to do the thing they seek to do, if you are able to for example alter peoples movements, the Gods help you, since that is too advanced in most senses as mortal, as peace is their leveled nature, angering the calm is never right, they can be shifted, by other forces and such is not a wise position to find oneself in.

Unless the concept of darkness appeals to you..
Sticking to soul and mind harmony is wisest.. cultivating your own humanity is not offensive usually.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:21 pm
@DavJohanis,
Looks like I did not make my question clear enough,I have magical thinking OCD,and thoughts such as will this get curse or not?appears in mind.. .sometimes an image of someone saying yes appears in my mind.. ... .and I wonder does this affect anything because sometimes I think I might have mumble it out instead of just thinking of it inside my brain.. .Then I start worrying about it so I wonder am I contributing energy into it?.. .I read about busby's chair it makes me wonder is it possible for him to place such a powerful curse or is it just coincidence or maybe those people who sit on it are getting attacked by some ghost or something?.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:24 pm
@Hirandall,
No, your OCD is in fact a reaction to spiritual unrest of minor nature, fear grows itself bold when you believe it.. You spirit as your larger design as a human is calm and centered, rely on the gentility of being to free your worry.

Moments are not connected to each other in any sense of permanence in this world... You can free your problems today, and remain every moment knowing that, just believe.

If your OCD is in fact merely your explanation of the fact you ponder a lot, then I apolagise about that.. I see, but it gets tricky when someone may be explaining variable levels of issue.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:28 pm
@Hirandall,
Quote:
Is it possible to curse something with your mind?

Yes. I curse a lot out loud but given my impatience, I curse a lot more in my head. In fact, I'm cursing at you with a variety of four letter words in my mind.

Right now, I'm throwing a lot of curse words at whatever this Busby's chair is but since I don't want to write out those four letter words, I will keep in to myself.

DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:33 pm
@Hirandall,
Perhaps you are thinking in terms of the old saying..
"step on a crack break your..." etc..
Where a belief is true when it should not be, you clearly know that, curses do not happen unless you are under attack or believe them yourself.

People do not get away with sending them as packages through time and space any more. Unless some agenda beyond common people is in effect, which it is not here, or when you read or view about that chair, that was just a fulcrum for talks like this.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:35 pm
@DavJohanis,
Ok,but can you explain what am I lacking to cast any curse?You know just to make sure sometimes I might have said it out.. .
Busby seemed to have casted a curse ,perhaps due to his anger and intention and screaming it out but why people who have sit on the chair got bad things happen to them but not those who move it around or something(i assume they are fine).. . Did he cursed an action?.. .Is that even possible?.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:37 pm
@Hirandall,
Yes in a way, but it is not simply non-related to which 'spirit' is in effect... It is not just, "curse that place to make this happen"... It is 'spirit do that' and 'man say 'spirit do that'.

You are lacking the almighties blessing I imagine.
0 Replies

Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:39 pm
@DavJohanis,
Something like your example,but I wonder is it all just law of attraction,then I started worrying about I accidentally thought of.. .Because I originally worried about it,then I think whether law of attraction would make it true or not.. .If I stop thinking that it is true ,I don't know do I secretly believe in it or not,you know subconscious mind theories on law of attraction.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:41 pm
@Hirandall,
Yes I see, you have a basic scientific premise confused in a slight way with what is actually real, law of attraction is basically another way of putting, 'it is all connected'.

However that is what they appreciate of people, that they flourish, so I will leave you to it, curses do arrive, but melted faces of your favored guides can return.
0 Replies

Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
by curse I don't really mean scolding but you know the supernatural type.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:44 pm
@Hirandall,
Yes I know, I see what they have you in, nevermind, we do not connect.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 01:52 pm
@DavJohanis,
Hi,can you elaborate more on melted faces of guides?.. .,something about spirit do that?.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:03 pm
@Hirandall,
Nah, not where your concerned today or possibly for some time I imagine.

Click it!
Click it.. It feeds your pointless OCD!

Or.. if you prefer, my attitude... I have not much else to do, so calling it OCD will not really change much.

Melted faces are the truth and if you ask imans he will tell you much more. Be sure to demand truth or he gets all coy. Smile

Anyway, curses are very dark and very much a psych issue, you should think on inner light instead.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:19 pm
@DavJohanis,
Ok,so what do you think are the.. .causes of.. . the deaths related to that busby's chair or maybe tutankhamun curse if it exists.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:24 pm
@Hirandall,
Tut' was related to ancient respect, I do not deal in chairs.

The curses laid down for the Resurrected Demi-Gods of old remained in effect out of respect in a loop down from Gods, who had to act, or else wrath was not Osiris, if Osiris chose.
The loop perceived by man from base point - your original.. in the light of where it had to be, which was ground level... A loop in fact from demon to man and man to God caused it.

Otherwise psychology structures which remain to be tested fail, such as 'all seeing eye' angles, of explanation.
Hirandall

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:34 pm
@DavJohanis,
Ok,then what about.. . superstitions?.. .And my random is this a curse thingy that I accidentally thought of.. .
DavJohanis

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 02:38 pm
@Hirandall,
So your pondering if I believe you have free will.. and if you believe you have free will, will I have faith or be critical of you?...

It is not a curse upon you no, it is merely some kind of test, no doubt they prefer I be blamed, so in light of that.. I am screwing with you, because your screwing with me... Sorry, it was silly of me to partake, this time.

And, no.. Belief is in fact the cause, but multiplicity works best in direct mental contact.