I found this amazing and I think you may as well

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I will repent...Because we won't be talking again...So I might as well say how I feel right now...

Is this an understanding or a belief?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 06:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Should he say what he says?, even if you both are atheist?

Please explain why he should not in a logical way if you can.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
It doesn't work that way...You have cast stones at me...I have answered your questions so please answer mine...If you would like me to continue to answer yours...

Should he say what he says?, even if you both are atheist?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Here is proof that someone is voting me down in a word thread...Who do you think is doing it?

Is there any reason to be so hateful? Would you eventually push back?

http://able2know.org/topic/165878-444#post-5228734
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
For over a year now you’ve been crying saying someone is voting you down, you’ve accused several over the year, not even thinking that there are 1500 people online at one time.

Personally I think it’s your other personality IWRITETHEWRONGS who’s voting you down, you’re at war with yourself. BTW you still haven’t come clean about your little childish rant last night using that fake name, but you sure do accuse others of hiding and being cowards. Now this is my last post concerning you, have a good life.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:23 pm
@jcboy,
Yeah, see you post and run away...Who was the post about Cherry picking meant for? And who were both videos meant for?
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Did you ever give it a thought that perhaps its none of your jesus god damn business? Now you go and continue to repeat yourself over and over again and if you have anything to say to me, you have Jeffrey's link, Caprice?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:32 pm
@jcboy,
Then, I also noticed that the person you are referring to...Did not happen to make their post at you...Did you ever think that they did not direct it towards you? And yet you told them to kiss your ass? And then they responded to you?

I do not need your attorney's link...I will be sending a message to Robert later...

Once you post a message to me...I have every right to respond...

And there is nothing that says I can not ask another a question about your views...

If you would like me to stop responding to you...that is cool...Once you stop harassing me...it will be over with...
jcboy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:34 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Then, I also noticed that the person you are referring to...Did not happen to make their post at you...Did you ever think that they did not direct it towards you? And yet you told them to kiss your ass? And then they responded to you?

I do not need your attorney's link...I will be sending a message to Robert later...

You're an idiot, it was you, you stupid ass! I had four people online watching you, you logged off, then he logged on, posted, logged off, you logged on, they off and he logged on and posted again, You're such a pathatic piece of Christian garbage! BYE
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:38 pm
@jcboy,
See ya!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 08:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
I just want you to know...I am not making another post in this thread unless it concerns you and I...

If you would like to debate...I say we go to either one of the 2 threads...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 08:47 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades I truly do not know why the two of you have so much hate for one another but my guess is that neither of you are willing to show that you care.

Let me stand corrected because you have shown care but I do wish JCboy would do the same even if he thinks you are evil.

I agree that JCboy does not seem to care for you and I am puzzled at why he will not engage you in this thread in a civil manner rather than in one that is condescending. Maybe he is not able to forgive us for our ignorance or if you were to take my opinion "he believe just as you do but rather in a different sense.

He believes that you are evil and as I told you that if I were a believer I might believe the same. Aren't you glad that I do no believe in my beliefs but rather try and find understandings to the way I see reality?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 08:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
I thank you for your answer...But I am not interested in discussing that manner any longer...If you would like to discuss something else about this thread or debate in another...I am cool with that...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 08:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

I thank you for your answer...But I am not interested in discussing that manner any longer

I respect your view but I am interested in why you two are not able to be respectful towards one another.
imans

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 02:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
on the contrary the more one believes the more he is then noone to himself and recognize one being only god the creator of everyone fake beings
then u cant see evil but a will of god to b worshipped by puppets better then he is getting, so u cant believe that evil truly exist since there is noone really at all but created by same hand

while if u r not a believer, then u would recognize easily else right accordin to what u give to urself of being existing
then u would admit easily that others are never the same but mostly that subjects are free reasons of being and how a lot create their reasons by enjoyin lookin at everything and everyone else as things to use it for

if u really believe in god why dont u believe wat u see ?? did god told u to walk blind??, from ur side how do u call urself believer when u cant believe what is livin clearly?? it says how for believers there is nothing else but god, meanin that all is lies bc there is one who got powers on all for the evil he is

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2016 04:01 pm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 08:28 pm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 08:30 pm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 06:45 am
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:01 pm
I think this religious person's concerns are in the right place. I respect his concerns and I hope you do as well.