I found this amazing and I think you may as well

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Is it possible I have made changes? And am trying not to post hate...And think it is wrong for someone to post about hate? Then post hate?

I guess you feel you are an angel also???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Are you now going to post hate for me to understand you views clearly? 2 Cents

What was the "observation"?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I guess you feel you are an angel also???

No but maybe a profit?

Quote:
Are you now going to post hate for me to understand you views clearly?

No

Quote:
What was the "observation"?

I am not sure but I think that it may be the person's who you had in mind.

Be nice and try too ask why he thought that it was hateful of the preacher and maybe someone like me will share it with him being he is ignoring you. I hate it when people ignore but who am I to tell people what is right and wrong?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
No

So then you agree with me that hate is not ness. And there was no reason for it? Why, once again, make it look like my point was not valid? And I was the one who did wrong? Or needs to correct the problem?

Quote:
I am not sure but I think that it may be the person's who you had in mind.

Be nice and try too ask why he thought that it was hateful of the preacher and maybe someone like me will share it with him being he is ignoring you. I hate it when people ignore but who am I to tell people what is right and wrong?

I think what I have said speaks for itself....And this person can see what they want to see as well as everyone else if they want too...And I do not have to explain anything...

I disagree about not being nice....Because I do not believe that what I have said was mean...

I think it had a very good point to it...in a way that was not hateful....and avoided confrontation....

Quote:
No but maybe a profit?

I honestly think we may not be friends much longer, with the mocking, joking, studying, laughing, serious, sarcastic stuff...

I can't take that stuff any longer....Or I really have no clue why you do it...

If you are my friend you should respect me...You should not be trying to get laughs at "anyone's expense" let alone your "friends...."

I will still talk and everything....But if you continue to do that kind of stuff...We wont be friends much longer....Because it is not funny anymore....

And there is no reason for it...And I do not need to have to try to validate myself to people who are suppossed to be "my friends"....let alone anyone else...especially if they do not even care....Or say they do....But then joke and laugh about it...while claiming to be "my friend" Would you trust me if I did that to you?

Since you always claim how others are sick...Do you think it is possible you are Bi-polar?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 06:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am not trying to hurt your feelings either...Just get you to understand how serious things are to others....and that not everything is a joke....And your friends do not say things to you, so that you can laugh at them...because it is not funny to them....Think about your friends....And not yourself sometimes...

You do seem to be empathetic...unless it is not real....But you do not seem to be empathetic about people you say are your friends....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 07:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So then you agree with me that hate is not ness.

Yes Spades "hate for another human is not necessary but I see nothing wrong with hating the actions that someone may do.

Quote:
I think what I have said speaks for itself....And this person can see what they want to see as well as everyone else if they want too...And I do not have to explain anything...

Are you saying that because I did not understand you that my wishes to be able too should not be respected?

Quote:
I disagree about not being nice....Because I do not believe that what I have said was mean...

I did not say that you were mean but rather I think that if you approached someone you disagree with in a very polite way that the outcome may be more profitable but there is no guarantees but I think that is all you could do.

Quote:
I think it had a very good point to it...

I wish I had a better understanding of the point.

Quote:

I honestly think we may not be friends much longer,

I do hope you reconsider but even if you dislike me I will always like you even if I disagree with your actions at times.

Quote:
I can't take that stuff any longer....Or I really have no clue why you do it...

This is where a calm explanation would be helpful so that I can share my feelings.

Quote:
If you are my friend you should respe

I thought that I tried even tough I may fail when seen through your subjective view. I like you and mean no harm towards you.

Quote:
I will still talk and everything....But if you continue to do that kind of stuff...We wont be friends much longer....Because it is not funny anymore....

be specific about what is bothering you. Look at me as a person who is hard of hearing and you have to repeat your self or come across clearer so that they can understand you. I do value what you share even though I do not agree with you all the time.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 07:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'll explain it in the thread I created...Because it will sum it all up better...And I do not wish to discuss this anymore...
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 06:32 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
All I saw was User Ignored, once I put someone on ignore I don't peak, if I were interested in what they had to say I wouldn't have used the ignore feature in the first place Wink

Really? I will be honest I thought that it was people who did not want to see all of reality for what it is that used the ignore but I guess I was wrong because I think that you have shared some awesome things in the past. Very Happy

On the contrary, they’re a waste of my time and I pay them no mind. It’s a two way street but not when you try to reason with a one-track mind. I find most of them to be the most horrid people on the planet.

Anti-gay Christian Activist Facing 25 years after filming her 14 year old daughter having sex multiple times

Quote:
It seems that Republicans that screech the loudest against equality are usually the ones that should be reined in for actual sexual misconduct, and not their perceived instance of such. It’s easy to blame the FABULOUS people because their rights have been limited for quite some time. This is a prime example: A lawyer in New Hampshire is facing 25 years in prison after filming her 14 year old daughter having sex with two men on multiple occasions. Lisa Biron, 43, of Manchester was convicted by a jury yesterday. It took the jury only one hour. Oh yeah, and Biron works vigorously against gay rights with a Christian-right organization.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:02 am
@reasoning logic,
Jcboy wrote:
On the contrary, they’re a waste of my time and I pay them no mind. It’s a two way street but not when you try to reason with a one-track mind. I find most of them to be the most horrid people on the planet.

Do me a favor mate....When you get a second, please tell Jcboy that my post was a reply all...Since you were the one who told me to be nice to him....And he reads your replies and not mine....So he can either chose to read what I have posted...Or stops thinking I am doing things because you say that I am....But refuses to read my posts....

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:41 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
Anti-gay Christian Activist Facing 25 years after filming her 14 year old daughter having sex multiple times

What a terrible lady and a hypocrite.

Quote:

I think I can see your point to a degree. Spades seems to argue for the bible no matter how much bad can be found in the bible and that is very disturbing.

Do me a favor mate....When you get a second, please tell Jcboy that my post was a reply all...Since you were the one who told me to be nice to him....And he reads your replies and not mine....So he can either chose to read what I have posted...Or stops thinking I am doing things because you say that I am....But refuses to read my posts....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 09:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I find it disturbing that people say these people are wrong...Or to be nice...but they are not being nice themselves...

Can you be more specific?
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:31 am
@reasoning logic,
I put that fool on ignore a long time ago. He told me what we call the “Big Fat Christian Gay Lie” said he knows lots of people that thought they were gay but are not anymore. The biggest bullshit story ever. Christian’s make this **** up because they can’t believe for a minute that their precious god might have created someone gay. So they lie!

And they are dangerous to young teenager’s coming into maturity and discovering their gay because of these so-called Christian assholes.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:04 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades did you say you knew lots of people that thought they were gay but are not anymore?

Come on Spades, Do you know how close that sounds to the story that you told us about scientists wanting to pay you lots of money to study your brain because they think you are real and have some sort of power that they would like to understand?

Spades have you ever told a lie? I know I have but it is the truth that sets you free. Why not come over to our side and be free? PS. We also have candy for the soul over here.
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:32 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Come on Spades, Do you know how close that sounds to the story that you told us about scientists wanting to pay you lots of money to study your brain because they think you are real and have some sort of power that they would like to understand?

This is hilarious but not surprising.
Razz
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:40 am
@reasoning logic,
I did not say a lot of people...But tell him to kiss my ass since he wants to comment about me, but has no courage to actually stand up to me...Or ask me to explain what I have said...And keeps posting bullshit about me...

I have lied...both of those stories are true...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I did not say a lot of people...But tell him to kiss my ass since he wants to comment about me, but has no courage to actually stand up to me...Or ask me to explain what I have said...And keeps posting bullshit about me...

I have lied...both of those stories are true...

You sound like you are coming on to jcboy with all that ass kissing and so forth. I could be wrong but jcboy might like kissing ass some times with the right person. Drunk

Quote:
I have lied...both of those stories are true.

Are you saying that you have lied about both of those stories being true?
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
That idiot posted his photo once then had the nerve to ask me what I thought of him.

I’m not into tiny limp dick brits, especially when I have an 8.5-inch uncircumcised buff Puerto Rican at home.
Cool
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:12 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’m not into tiny limp dick brits, especially when I have an 8.5-inch uncircumcised buff Puerto Rican at home.

Why did you have to say that? you make me feel so small. Sad
jcboy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
You should see the Puerto Rican, you could pole dance on it Cool
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:20 pm
@jcboy,
Now that is funny.

I use to work with a Puerto Rican at one time and I have a brother in law that for some reason had a nut that was way bigger than normal, I never seen it but I guess that my brother in law must have been proud of it and made a comment to the Puerto Rican and the Puerto Rican showed my brother in law his dick, I remember the words "He is hung like a horse.