Where in Europe do you want to go?

shortncute11185

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:07 am
Walter-You sure do know your European history! Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:10 am
Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Greece, England, Switzerland, Portugal.....ok, where don't I want to go??
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:30 am
As I was finishing my master's degree at age 50, I had a fantasy that I'd be able to slip into a book editor's post and that I would live part of the year in France. Eight years later, working as a substitute teacher, Europe is separated from me by more than the Atlantic. I was last in Europe when my daughter was an au pair in suburban Paris, 1996-97. I have the feeling that I will never return.
0 Replies

pimp asylum0666

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 05:15 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
Why not Eindhoven, the Netherlands ? :wink: As an European I would recommend Vienna: beautiful! So clean, nice, so civilised! Venice is - I know it's not very unique - also very beautiful, though busy. Also: the north of Italy (but don't buy the cheese there, it really smells). I would not go to England - sorry -, and also not the Netherlands eventually (although Amsterdam is always nice to see). Croatia is also very nice, and cheap (when you go to non-tourist areas). Last but not least: Bulgaria! Nice people, really nice nature.

Would not go to England? What's that mean? Well, heres where I wANT TO GO, EVERYWHERE!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:57 pm
bad waldliesborn
0 Replies

shortncute11185

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 01:46 pm
[quote="pimp_asylum0666 Croatia is also very nice, and cheap (when you go to non-tourist areas). Last but not least: Bulgaria! Nice people, really nice nature.[/quote]

So you've been to Croatia and Bulgaria? I've only been to western Europe, and am curious to see eastern Europe sometime.

Could you please send me a link for Croatia and Bulgaria so I can get the info I need before I take a trip there? Heard it's quite different from the western past of the continent and I'd like to be more informed about the Balkan area. Smile
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 05:06 pm
Walter should know his European history - he's made some of it! Razz Twisted Evil
0 Replies