Agnostics: Do you believe in god?

Portal Star

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:35 pm
it would be impossible for somthing immiterial to impact somthing physical - by the very meanings of the words.

I delcare your dwarf non-existant. I am an adwarfist based on sufficient evidence of lack of physical impact where claims of physical impact were invented.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:40 pm
Portal Star wrote:
it would be impossible for somthing immiterial to impact somthing physical - by the very meanings of the words.

The spirit world defies your puny word meanings. - Sez Dwarfy

Quoth the Dwarf:

"I am all-powerful. I see your fragile word meanings and raise you one omnipotence. This by definition means I can impact the physical world without following your silly 'must be physical' rule. I am Dwarfy, god of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me? The answer is no, by the way. Stay in school and don't eat mustard. Send tribute to Craven if you wnat to go to utopia when you die."

There you have it portal. From the Dwarfy himself. See, he's all powerful. Puny physics laws are no match for his prodigious manliness.

Quote:
I delcare your dwarf non-existant. I am an adwarfist based on sufficient evidence of lack of physical impact where claims of physical impact were invented.

Dwarfy pities you. He has re-invented himself as all powerful to cirvumvent your silly rules yet you still refuse to believe. There are none so blind as they who will not see. Sigh

Dwarfy says he's a god to be feared, and to not eat mustard and to pay tribute.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:44 pm
I don't relish your God, dwarfy, Craven...

(Get it?...."relish"! HAHAHAHAH!!! Oh, I slay me!!!)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:47 pm
Dwarfy: "Ha ha ha. Very funny. Now relish is an abomination. Thus sayeth Dwarfy-the-god-of-all-flesh-who-is-not-limited-by-Portal's-silly-must-be-physical-rule. Which reminds me, mustard is an abomination. I lost a family member to mustard once."

Note that Dwarfy is now, by definition, exempt from Portal's word meanings rules. It's so easy to erect a fallacy that can't be disproven....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:51 pm
http://images.netgrocer.com/jpegs/136310.jpg
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:53 pm
You will spend eternity in a cold damp womb. Utopia's pleasures and buxom harlots will be forever out of your reach. - Sez Dwarfy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:27 pm
I can't help but think something bad happened to you in that womb...or maybe 'twas the expulsion you never got over...
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:29 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Dwarfy: "Ha ha ha. Very funny. Now relish is an abomination. Thus sayeth Dwarfy-the-god-of-all-flesh-who-is-not-limited-by-Portal's-silly-must-be-physical-rule. Which reminds me, mustard is an abomination. I lost a family member to mustard once."

Note that Dwarfy is now, by definition, exempt from Portal's word meanings rules. It's so easy to erect a fallacy that can't be disproven....

My world is still physical. Other people's worlds are still physical. Still no detections of dwarves or dwarf brides on the all-powerful physical world detectors. Tell dwarfy to give me a ticket to hawaii and some cash and then I'll be a believer. Until I run out of cash.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 10:01 pm
So what about impacting worlds, does the impact have to be first hand? If an immaterial item such as an idea was conveyed, perhaps by radio waves, to a human who then batted baseballs at successive windows as a response to the idea, wouldn't that constitute Impact? If an idea fails Dwarfy and other's tests for Immaterial, one could perhaps provide another item to be transferred to a physical item-hurler.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 10:57 pm
Portal Star wrote:

My world is still physical. Other people's worlds are still physical. Still no detections of dwarves or dwarf brides on the all-powerful physical world detectors. Tell dwarfy to give me a ticket to hawaii and some cash and then I'll be a believer. Until I run out of cash.

Dwarfy says your self interest is a bigger abomination than mustard. But he pities you for closing your mind to the spirit world.

See, you have no proof that it doesn't exist so you make up rules about how it either can't exist or can't affect you.

Dwarfy says he'd pray for you but people look at him funny when he's talking to himself.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:11 pm
Hmm, well I too was praying & suddenly realized I was talking to myself...hey I guess that means I'm god too!

What the...?

As they say, you learn something new every day..
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:13 pm
Careful with the blasphemy. Dwarfy might smite you.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:42 pm
I'll see your smiting, & raise you a good ol' fashioned godly devouring.
0 Replies

twyvel

0 Replies

Monger

Psst...Dwarfy'd better watch his hairy back.

www.bifrost.com.au/hosting/gnomes/
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:55 pm
Those are gnomes, not dwarves!!!! Craven didna say he has a GNOME!

As if one could respect a man with a GNOME on his shoulder! The idea...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:59 pm
Funny bunny Laughing
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 12:00 am
I'd go so far as to say it's blasphemy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 12:06 am
he gonna smite anyone?