Oh My Goodness, I’m a “seasoned member”!

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:07 pm
I don't know Osso... I really had my heart set on slapping. Tell you what: I'll slap, you tickle, OK?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:34 pm
If you'll deal me a hand.....(due to past experience, I must warn you, you'll all be nekid soon, trust me :wink: ) ...........I haven't played in a while, really...

When does one become seasoned? What does it really mean to be seasoned? I wasn't aware of any perks but I'd like to think you've earned the right to at least a verbal poke. So congrats, welcome to the club Bill. I like havin' you around. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:41 pm
Ok, tickles and slaps, sounds good. Where are you, Gus?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 11:56 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I don't know Osso... I really had my heart set on slapping. Tell you what: I'll slap, you tickle, OK?

If that's the case, I hear Slappy enjoys gettin' smacked around. Of course he likes it best when the slapper is in high heels and a garter belt.

Don't ask me how I came upon this information. Top secret and I'm sworn to secrecy! Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 12:34 am
Ceili wrote:
If you'll deal me a hand.....(due to past experience, I must warn you, you'll all be nekid soon, trust me :wink: ) ...........I haven't played in a while, really...

When does one become seasoned? What does it really mean to be seasoned? I wasn't aware of any perks but I'd like to think you've earned the right to at least a verbal poke. So congrats, welcome to the club Bill. I like havin' you around. Smile
Why thank you darlin. I became seasoned at 1000 posts. I guess the perks are knowing sweethearts like yourself.

Ps No need for the warning... I kinda like being nekid, and in cards, experience tells me, it's not likely I'd be alone. :wink:
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:05 am
All this talk of seasoning and slapping makes me think (Emeril-like): Bam! Okay, carry on.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:16 am
Hmmmm - the slaps are on Bill? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - who's ticklin'?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 03:21 pm
Hah, I just became I seasoned member! Now where the hell is that damn gus hiding out anyway!?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:04 pm
kickyC's seasoned now?
I imagine there's at least some chipotle in that recipe.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 10:47 am
And some unidentified..."seasonings"....too! Mr. Green
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 05:35 pm
littlek wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Shocked Goodness Littlek... are we feeling a little feisty today? I'm afraid the ingredients are top secret without proper clearance. Further, descriptions will never tell the whole tale so you will just have to see for yourself. PM me your application including a recent picture, bio and contact info. Once approved; I'll send you my schedule so you can figure out when you'd be able to fit me in. :wink:

HAHAHA! I am feeling fiesty today!

Several thousand of our male members are consumed with bitter envy of Feisty....
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 12:59 am
*LOL* D, you're funny bunny.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 06:25 pm
Oh Guuuuuuuuuus-

SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I'm sorry, did that hurt?

SMOOOOCHA!

All better :-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 06:38 pm
Hee hee hee. Gus never gets tired of this thread.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 07:28 pm
Why would he, it's all about him :-)
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 07:53 pm
just how can an enthusiast be a seasoned member?
what is the standard?
the numbers of posts?
or the frequences of posts?

JB
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:04 pm
number i assume, probably 1000

i'm at 900 something and i'm still an enthusiast and paulaj is at 1008 and she's a seasoned member

i'll see in about 70 more posts if i'm right
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:09 pm
well best wishes to your upcoming promotion, Major Smile
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:34 pm
I think we need more scope. I'm all for a 'Bitter, Cynical and Twisted' status, with a rating for 'Bunny Baiting'. I will be happy to act as a benchmark.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 08:36 pm
Bunny Baiting sounds good to me...though it takes 20,000 posts.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:25:07