Oh My Goodness, I’m a “seasoned member”!

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 06:45 pm
Mob violence...on A2K...how exciting. Do I have to sign up is it by invitation only, or CAYR?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 06:59 pm
This is invitation only, Acquiunk.

Take a hike.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:02 pm
So congratulations already!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:03 pm
eh?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:05 pm
Acquiunk- you are hereby formally invited. It is BYOW (Bring Your Own Weapons) mind you. :wink:

Why thank you Frank. Glad to see you. By the way... Can you handle a ping pong paddle?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:08 pm
Hey, Bill, you left your magazine at my house.

Should I send it?

http://www.thetoque.net/120401/pics/bully.jpg
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:11 pm
Yes please Sir. And while you're at it...
Could you return my lunch money too?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:19 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Acquiunk- you are hereby formally invited. It is BYOW (Bring Your Own Weapons) mind you. :wink:

Why thank you Frank. Glad to see you. By the way... Can you handle a ping pong paddle?

I got a backhand that could knock that cigar right out your mouth without the ball even gettin' close to you.

I also just got knocked out of a multi-table tourney holding Q's full. That...will knock a cigar out of anybody's mouth.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:21 pm
What kind of tournament, Frank? On line? Club?

I got knocked out a couple of weeks ago with four sevens. Don't feel bad.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:25 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
I also just got knocked out of a multi-table tourney holding Q's full. That...will knock a cigar out of anybody's mouth.
LOL, I too was once knocked out with Q's full of A's... by A's full of Q's... one person shy of real money. Twisted Evil The last time I played my A-high flush was trumped by a straight flush. Shocked Sometimes life just isn't fair! :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:27 pm
Whatever happened to Frank's A2K Holdem Tournament?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:28 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
What kind of tournament, Frank? On line? Club?

I got knocked out a couple of weeks ago with four sevens. Don't feel bad.
I think that qualifies as a "bad beat" on Party Poker, and is quite valuable... if you were there; perhaps you saved the report?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 07:49 pm
So, Bill, what exactly is your member seasoned with?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 08:00 pm
littlek wrote:
So, Bill, what exactly is your member seasoned with?
Shocked Goodness Littlek... are we feeling a little feisty today? I'm afraid the ingredients are top secret without proper clearance. Further, descriptions will never tell the whole tale so you will just have to see for yourself. PM me your application including a recent picture, bio and contact info. Once approved; I'll send you my schedule so you can figure out when you'd be able to fit me in. :wink:
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 08:07 pm
Golly gee, johnboy says naively, I've never played poker before for money. Q's full of A's vs A's full of Q's? Full houses?, which would mean a deck of 5 Q's and 5 A's. Two pair each, I'm guessing you are suggesting. I don't know the vocabulary.

Actually, johnboy may have partially financed his college education by cards and pool. He was quite good compared to the competition. He learned early on that being a generous guest (ie providing free beer to the other players) loosened wallets.

When he got to Vietnam johnboy quickly and painfully discovered that he wasn't as good as he thought he was. So he retired. -rjb-
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 08:10 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Shocked Goodness Littlek... are we feeling a little feisty today? I'm afraid the ingredients are top secret without proper clearance. Further, descriptions will never tell the whole tale so you will just have to see for yourself. PM me your application including a recent picture, bio and contact info. Once approved; I'll send you my schedule so you can figure out when you'd be able to fit me in. :wink:

HAHAHA! I am feeling fiesty today!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 08:10 pm
so would John Galt drive a Miata? would Gus drive a John Deere? who drives the Harley Ferguson?
Doesn't anyone walk these days? Do I have to wear those elbow length black rubber gloves to slap Gus?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 08:12 pm
Yes.

As long as they match your leggings.

No black gloves/ buff leggings business. Tres gauche.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 09:36 pm
Littlek, I regret to inform you that the human resources department has not received your application as of yet. Do to bad experiences in the past; no exceptions can be made to expedite this decision.

RJB, I gather you've never played Texas Hold'em. Each player is dealt two hole cards, bet... three community cards face up on the table (the flop), bet... a fourth community card (the turn), bet... and finally a fifth community card (the River), Final Bet. As in 7-card stud; you make the best 5-card hand possible with the 7 available cards (2 in hand, 5 on table). While it is unusual to see a the A-Q situation I described come up; given enough time, it will come up again.
The only Royal Flush I have ever seen was made up of 100% community cards. Since everyone gets to use them; it negated the 3 Aces I had at the flop. This conceivably could have resulted in a 10-way tie. You can watch the Pro's play every Wednesday night on the Travel Channel if you're interested.

Dys, good to see you... hope you are feeling well. Yes, I believe Mr. Galt would drive a Miata, and probably wouldn't have approved of my Z3 for that matter, because of the mandatory cooperation with a corrupt system that is necessary to buy one. If memory serves, he himself chose to live the most modest lifestyle possible while in the evil world of organized systematic corruption. I will say that I'm cooperating less and less all the time! Oh, and to the best of my knowledge; there is no glove-rule when slapping Gus.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 09:43 pm
Lovely patiodog picture, should have been entered in our Dog Show this month, oh, never mind, it's a refreshing picture.

Now as to slapping gus. Gee, that isn't nice. I think we need to organize a tickling crew...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:55:35