Work

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 11:46 pm
There is a club at school. The club president acts like a tyrant and tells everyone to work. The advisor is actually the one in charge and the president is just a title (kind of like the system in England where the people that actually make the rules are the prime ministers and the Queen makes the appearance). We can't even get out of our seats and talk to someone because we have to "get back to work". I seriously don't like his bossy attitude especially when he doesn't do anything except telling others to do stuff. I argued with him the other day because he picked on me while I pointed out to him that there were several other people that were off-tasking. I think he kicked me out of the club without the approval of the advisor because she wasn't present at the time. The club really looks good on my college report so I need to stay without giving in to him. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,155 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 07:32 am
@hyperdereky1,
Find another club.
hyperdereky1

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 04:40 pm
@jespah,
thanks.....but this one is the best cuz you actually get credits from it.
sozobe

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 04:51 pm
@hyperdereky1,
Have you spoken to the advisor yet? If she's actually in charge and you're not sure if she knows that you were kicked out, that might be the place to start.
hyperdereky1

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:00 pm
@sozobe,
idk how to tell her
0 Replies