This thread is for men only! No women!!

Heeven

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:35 pm
I got one of those male dollies one Christmas (a pressie from my mother, a fact!)

Anyhoo, flew home and was coming in through customs when ... guess who got stopped and searched? Yep, c'est moi - they found my rubber-boy and not only opened the box, but pulled it out and showed it around. I patiently waited, big red-face and all, until they had their laugh and gave it back to me. Sure I would have run like blazes mortified by the embarassment of it all, I stood there smiling, tapping my foot, waiting, and said snigger all you want boys, I'm not sleeping on the damp-patch tonight!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:44 pm
Brewers droop alleviates the damp patch but it does mean a certain amount of tossing and turning and restless sleep
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 02:49 pm
Brand X wrote:
Eva wrote:
But what us wimmins really want to know is...

In the inimitable words of kickycan, do the artificially augmented ones have the same "squeezable goodness"?

Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil

If you use Fix-A-Flat foam sealer instead of a patch! Laughing

Hmmm - yes.... Good point! Just how durable is the "Franken-wienie" in the fray, as it were...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:03 pm
I guess with the right amount of activity they would get frayed.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 08:24 pm
Did someone mention food associated with breasts? Did osso mention food associated with weinies? The rolatini sounds yummy.

I have a friend who was given a rather impressive arificial male organ as a present after her divorce (her second divorce). She continued using it occassonally after she remarried, but never told her husband about it. One night, it actually turned itself on, vibrating itself off the shelf of the closet where she had it hidden. Her husband mumbled sonething and she said, "Don't worry, I just turned on the dryer." I never thought to get the brand name. Just imagine something that is so hot that it turns itself on????
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 01:02 am
Diane, I think every guy on here knows exactly what it's like to be hot enough to turn themselves on.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 02:27 am
Laughing
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 02:41 pm
I think I love this forum.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:52 pm
Wienies, Diane, wienies.. get them straight!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:09 am
wienies, get them straight . . . naah, too easy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:13 am
Crooked, you'd rather crooked?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:24 am
Slightly curved will do.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:28 am
OK, then.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 04:25 am
like a kielbasa..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 06:26 am
I had a fella with one of them once....dashed odd at first....I thought...well, nemmind....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:26 am
I have seen a few in my times.......
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 07:40 am
I think someone around here is going to end up getting a Darwin award Very Happy
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 08:04 am
kickycan - such restraint! I'm proud of you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:30 am
Gee, I guess I should have shown some restraint a little while ago when I started the "cute nicknames for a women's . . . " thread. Don't bother to look for it, they took it off! Some dope decided to post the "c" word. We were just starting to get some good ones too. My point was that there are so many cute nicknames for penises, but there are almost none for the vagina. it's a valid topic for discussion, isn't it?

Sorry for the sidebar. Now you can all get back to the discussion about "wienies."
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 11:35 am
Quote:
it was like an earthworm darting from a robin. Whoosh! Back into my coveralls.

Safe and secure, but a little bruised, as is my ego.

thanks gus -- that made me LMAO Exclamation
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 08:34:05