This thread is for men only! No women!!

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 09:44 pm
Ok, guys, I got a problem here. Make sure you don't tell any of the women about this either -- it's a bit embarrassing and I don't feel like taking their crap if they find out what happened.

Here's the deal: I was reading through the various threads and the one about the guy getting his penis stuck in the padlock caught my eye. I didn't even bother opening the thread. I just stared at the headline, then at the padlock attached to my gun case. Headline... padlock....headline....padlock..... headline....padlock.

My head swiveled back and forth. I kept on nursing my whiskey, my thoughts tormenting me. Then, I couldn't take it any longer. I raced across the room and mounted that damn padlock.

NOW MY FRIGGIN' PENIS IS STUCK IN THE DAMN THING!!!!!

I can barely reach the keyboard to type this message. And when I do.... damn, it hurts like hell. Got the picture?

Any ideas how I can get my penis out of the padlock? It's wedged in there pretty good.

And remember.... don't tell the women about this!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,651 • Replies: 101
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 09:49 pm
Cutting torch. I'm pretty sure the little feller will shrink smaller than the keyhole you've gotten stuck in long before the lock even begins to warm up. In various circles this is known as the "blue tip wrench" and the "master key."
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 09:53 pm
Hahahahahaha!

How about some vegetable oil Gus? Make it cold...yer gonna need that shrivel factor! Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 09:54 pm
Good idea, Rog, but how can I get to my cutting torch?

That's out in the tool shed.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 09:55 pm
Goddamn it, Caprice! Get outta here!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:01 pm
Baseball Gus,
Think about baseball. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:08 pm
Think about scalpels...that oughtta help.....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:11 pm
Doesn't the Bible say that if a member offends thee cut it off and cast it from thee? Right now I think you should be really pissed at Mr. Happy. Downright offended if you catch my drift....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:12 pm
Spare the rod and spoil the Ratzen?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:25 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Goddamn it, Caprice! Get outta here!

Heeee!!! You can't put up a title like that and expect me to stay out, can ya?

I still think my idea is the best. Cold oil. And just think...afterwards you'll be all greased up for whatever twisted fantasy takes hold of your desires next! Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 10:40 pm
If you can't get to the shed, I think you're going to have to create your own lubricant, if you know what I mean.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:06 pm
I'm here for ya, Gustav. Some have other names for this... I call it a slingblade. Hold still now -
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:18 pm
Just for tonight gus, I'm a guy in disguise.
Mind over matter, gus. Think about Slappy in tube socks.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:26 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:37 pm
Yeah, it looks like you're going to have to chop the little sucker off! Don't worry, it's like a starfish. It'll grow back.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 6 Mar, 2004 11:38 pm
men only?? pish tosh.

what's up? Im ready to part-ee...

gus - you hurt a bit huh? s'okay....it'll heal
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 12:01 am
Okay, forget the cutting torch. Now, my take on the situation is that you are basically padlocked to the gun safe. Right? Okay, a new idea springs to mind. You're not going to like it, but I think it's worth a shot - so to speak. Oh, and let me steer you away from using one of the shotguns. . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 01:49 am
Can't he wrench the whole cabinet off the wall, and take it with him?

By now, I presume that the portion of the member below the obstruction will have swollen to an enormous size, and will be very painful - _ think Gus is gonna have to stagger to the phone, and call 911.

Don't worry - they won't laugh at you - in front of you, that is. Of course, the entire hospital will know within seconds, and staff will come running to look at the doofus - but nemmind.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 01:51 am
And Gus, you really ought to be consulting with women about these things - not trying to exclude us. For instance, you ought to have consulted a woman before putting your johnson in that damn padlock in the first place - after all, who more expert than we in keeping men's thingies out of tight places? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2004 01:56 am
dlowan . . . funny!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This thread is for men only! No women!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:11:56