I want to study in Germany - Looking for more Information

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 04:00 am
I'm looking to study in Germany and i want to know more about student life there and about the visa requirements. If anyone here has any knowledge, i'll would be glad to here your experiences.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,782 • Replies: 1
No top replies

David Weekley

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 12:56 am
@ritasmith,
Hello Community,

Germany offers a mixture of activities to its students. A marvelous place where students make up one third of the population. Germany has plenty of cafes, restaurants and entertainment centers. Students get a lot of opportunities to socialize with other fellow friends. They involve themselves in a lot of community work. Universities offer a lot of extra-curricular activities that includes arts, music, sports and cinema. Going for movie is the favorite past time for many students. Students can form group and move in or around the city to explore Germany. The activities vary largely from tracking, bowling, to boat tours and museums visit. Students are advised to participate in all the events and programs. This kind of participation would give you enough opportunity to students to interact and make up their social groups. Housing is not a problem for the students. They have the option of university and privately operated dormitories for regular students. For food they can go to college canteens or they can cook themselves.

Best Regards,
David Weekley
0 Replies