Ameteur rap battles

Wrathe

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 02:32 pm
All new rappers are free to join. This site is alike the neverending rap battle but it's an amateur division. RULES
1.) language and insults are allowed due to this being a rap battle topic
2.) you will be divided into divisions depending on skill
3.) for pro rappers, there's a neverending rap battle topic on this site too
4.) I will grade battles if you request so. It counts heavily to your division
5.) no insulting people outside of rap battle
6.) ENJOY YOSELF!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 16,109 • Replies: 61
No top replies

Wrathe

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 04:25 pm
Attention beginners and winners and sinners come to forgive and unpainfully live I'm stepping and collecting dead rappers (I've got Marshall mathers) climbing ladders I've finally reached the pros like prof, nova, killzone/ dfc, whitey you know and others too and I'll grow
To you these are just names they aren't Makin claims Bruce Wayne can capture a better image than them! And eminem? Don't even get me started on him, lets just say I sharted on him and farted on them! Kay amateurs, show me what you've got. If you are greatly exceeding then I'll push you up a division.
These are the division names:

Newbs= the chips
Medium= the rocs
Good= the gods
Expert= the foundry
When in the foundry you can join the pros. You may also lead the other divisions

You may be promoted to division leader. If so, then you will lead the track that is made every 15 pages or so. Kay peeps. Let me see how you do.
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 06:00 pm
****, this isn't working out like it should... Someone? Anyone? So cooooold... So loooonelllyyyyy...
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
Sigh... I guess this will be my private rap page instead
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 09:50 am
I stand unbroken
A light my token
I hear words never spoken
I feel myself chokin

Then I open my eyes, nothin but forest/ I coulda sworn I heard the swarm
of locusts, here's a couple words from the chorus:
Wait not yet, point game set/ all or nothin, either die or toughen,
Up I'm cuffin, up some crooks/ an by the looks, of it/ they look shook, a bit
I'm a pawn their all rooks an ****, yet somehow I still evade their fists!
Kill or be killed, dog eat dog/ call it what you want as long as it clears the fog
Mercy is satan's weapon, that you use on him/ before he stabbed your back
Claimin you died for your sins

Pins and needles scattered on my bed
Feeling pain each time I try to rest my head
I've seen the dead, turn the river red

Did you hear what I said!?

(Verse one)
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 05:56 pm
I was walkin home
Driving blind
Beginning to roam
The thoughts in my mind

But not this time...

Do you know how many times, I've been laughed at for my rhymes
None/ but that's because they're all confined!
I try to let them out, be a good scout/ a good turn daily, I'm sailing
Let the wind push me, holding onto the railing,
Goin home, they hone onto my own, ignore the orange cones, goin off the known road
Row row row your boat, gently down the stream/ although the average life is everything but a dream/ it's not as it seems, armor gleams, but what if it rusts at the seams and it falls apart right when it's needed/ swords to the chest
I'm dying! Nothing more nothing less, we'll I guess/ this is what happens when you don't try your best...

I was running home!
Drifting blind!
constantly roam!
Bleeding through my mind!
But this time!

I lay to sleep, I've got promises to keep, but dreams let them go, I yell to them NO!
This isn't what I asked for! To be a laughing stock! They're throwing rocks!
And trying to pick my front door locks! They're fillin my socks,
With penicillin an rocks, call the doc, cause I'm sick of hearing gunshots!
At my door, louder than before, like a lion's roar.
So give me freedom, or give me death! Ya I can see them as I take my last breath
And I remind me, I brought this on myself/ screaming oh god please,
Send some angels and help...

I've been sprinting home!
Flying blind!
Completely roam!
My bursting mind!

Oh dear god... Please send an angel...

But not this time!

An angel...

Not this time!

Angels...

Not this time...

This time I think before I act, I'll check the facts/ because lying is worse than a heart attack! Stay on track, or you might catch a bullet in the back
Calm my anxiety, cry the sea into submission/ variety wins the competition,
Society brings the addition of fear and bravery/ **** slavery, rap is savory,
Black or white, this is no parody/ it's like charity, but the cause is for the mentally blind/ who walked the same paths home as me, they roam to see,
Don't trust their own flow and flee, from what they tried to go delete/
But some things were made to kill/ bombs, guns, and happy meals
No one today has their own skill, they don't do things at their own will!
I know, I was there! Nothing seemed fair/ my rap seemed a scare/
Like teams of hair, eating those who care! Scary is it not?
Those rappers on pot, do they get the spot? No! Because that's not them!
That's the rap secret, keep it, and don't leak it, unless its for a good cause/ pause/ please sheathe the claws, we are just talking, so shake it off
Please listen very carefully, and I should be understood/
You can be better than me, better than I could

I am walking home
Practice rhymes
I can free roam
A free mind

I'm my own this time
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 09:17 am
CATACALYSMIC

it's CATACALYSMIC to laugh at the statistics, brake your wrist go get it fixed, problem solver, I'm quick bitch! Just read my lyrics, I ain't afraid to clear this whole room, vroom vroom, GhaJeep, boom boom! Lost some sheep Shepard to a c4 message, your not dead though, don't let your head grow! I've got guns bombs grenades/ firefight parade/ it won't escalate as I GhaJeep you again, in my Escalade! Teleport away, you cry "help! Support! Today!" Hell, your done for, you pay! With a message on you forbear saying watch out for Wrathe...

It's CATACALYSMIC you know
The statistics show
That the rings of sync
And the things we think
Aren't real
That's the feel
Of falling down

That's the deal, your batmobile lost a wheel, I'm the joker, I keel over, in laughter, I fought with the master, I'm like a newscaster, predicting cataclamystic weather, for the better, you got my c4 letter? Haha, I'm a moodsetter... Forget good sematarian, kill him while he's fed up an scared an ****, like sarlaac pit, I'm swallowing those who get far back or too close in, I close in, teeth around the throat, you used to gloat, WHAT NOW YOU FUCKIN GOAT? This ain't a love boat, sweeping the dunes, I'm a beast sleeping away your doom! You're high on shrooms, you need to get back to us, please for the sake of the god, you're like a lightning rod, I'm lightning, I said those things to be frightening, not to scare, next time I'll prepare, pack some extra underwear, so I don't piss myself when I hear you're leaving, or I miss the wealth, and I'm bleeding, all I'll miss is you, put down the c4 and I'll tell the truth, I care too much, I've got a hunch that you feel like eating me for lunch! But I want you to come back, trust me, all those other warnings disgust me, they're disgusting, I wish everyday was valentine's day, I know it seems crayzay, or CATACALYSMIC, but girl, when you're around it feels like Christmas...

It's CATACALYSMIC to make mistakes
They lead to torture, or burnin at the stake
And for god's sake
It's my soul to take
This ain't fake
I feel like a rake
Sweeping away every trace
I just want to see your face...

That's it! Being hated is the pits! Damn a toucan can get a girl faster than I can, I'm like a small man, being stepped on by big shoes, at one time that was me kickin down big foos, but now I feel the fool, I barely know you too, except your like I used to be, I tossed all thoughts into the sea, now turn around, and look at me, you're like all love in the world time three...
I failed a valuable mission, we'll never be kissin, now I'll be insistin, on giving me permission, to listen, hold your hand, please stop the dossin, the first verse was me showing off, now I'll stop, since you say I think I'm so tough.
IF I WERE TOUGH I WOULD'VE ASKED YOU OUT A YEAR AGO
It's not enough and I could've gone past when you appear so low
Not anymore, I'll help with any problems, if you make me leave, I'll maybe sob an maybe scream, baby, the leaning tower of Pisa leans because I love you
The most CATACALYSMIC THING!

It's CATACALYSMIC to write
Out a whole one way fight
Look what happens to Wrathe,
Where's that rap road that he paved?
Nowhere...
Angels love
Nowhere...
Angela
Somewhere...
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 07:57 pm
@VejaDu,
TERRIFIED

terrified, pick a side, c'mon unlock by slide, Wendy and Clyde died by pickin the wrong one
I'm an open book opened by crooks with crooked looks (arg!) how long does it take to shake the feeling that your life's at stake, the knife won't break!
It twists, aimin for your wrists, your throat is the target avoid splurge and what's started, the poison makes you evil hearted you're not smarteder(what?)
Just another guy, willin to live and to TERRIFY!

(Chorus)
Bring it on fuckers
Stupid cocksuckers
Your out o yo luckers
Your out of the MONEY

So bring it on fuckers
And pottymouthed truckers
You're out o yo luckers
Your out of the MONEY

Bunny! I'm comin honey, picture it, the day is sunny, all jokes are funny
And life
Seems great
Then rains of fire and electric wire roads are marked with tire, rubber burns flames leap higher trial by fire! The vole feeds off of weeds, and poor people's knees and needs, no one hears their pleads! Then THUNDER and the people flees last thing they see, is something that'll-
TERRIFY! Ingulf the sky! They wonder why, escape they try! And a man stands up and says:

BRING IT ON ******
YO STUPID **********
YO OUTTA LUCKER
YO OUTTA THE MONEY
(Chorus here)

Just walk it off, what started as a cough, becomes apocalyptica, a cock is sick sucka, so walk it off...

Cleanse the would! Simple cleanse the pain, that oh so drives you insane
So cleanse the wound, cleanse the wound...

They terrify... Leave then terrified... It only takes... an average guy... to
TERRIFY
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 11:11 pm
CATACALYSMIC

It's CATACALYSMIC you know
The statistics show
That the rings of sync
And the things we think
Aren't real
That's the feel
Of falling down

That's the deal, your batmobile lost a wheel, I'm the joker, I keel over, in laughter, I fought with the master, I'm like a newscaster, predicting cataclamystic weather, for the better, you got my love letter? Haha, I'm a moodsetter... Forget good sematarian, kill him while he's fed up an scared an ****, like sarlaac pit, I'm swallowing those who get far back or too close in, I close in, teeth around the throat, you used to gloat, This ain't a love boat, sweeping the dunes, I'm a beast sleeping away your doom! You're high on shrooms, you need to get back to us, please for the sake of the god, you're like a lightning rod, I'm lightning, I said those things to be frightening, not to scare, next time I'll prepare, pack some extra underwear, so I don't piss myself when I hear you're leaving, or I miss the wealth, and I'm bleeding, all I'll miss is you, put down the c4 and I'll tell the truth, I care too much, I've got a hunch that you feel like eating me for lunch! But I want you to come back, trust me, all those other warnings disgust me, they're disgusting, I wish everyday was valentine's day, I know it seems crayzay, or CATACALYSMIC, but girl, when you're around it feels like Christmas...

It's CATACALYSMIC to make mistakes
They lead to torture, or burnin at the stake
And for god's sake
It's my soul to take
This ain't fake
I feel like a rake
Sweeping away every trace
I just want to see your face...

That's it! Being hated is the pits! Damn a toucan can get a girl faster than I can, I'm like a small man, being stepped on by big shoes, at one time that was me kickin down big foos, but now I feel the fool, I barely know you too, except your like I used to be, I tossed all thoughts into the sea, now turn around, and look at me, you're like all love in the world time three...
I failed a valuable mission, we'll never be kissin, now I'll be insistin, on giving me permission, to listen, hold your hand, please stop the dossin, the first verse was me showing off, now I'll stop, since you say I think I'm so tough.
IF I WERE TOUGH I WOULD'VE ASKED YOU OUT A YEAR AGO
It's not enough and I could've gone past when you appear so low
Not anymore, I'll help with any problems, if you make me leave, I'll maybe sob an maybe scream, baby, the leaning tower of Pisa leans because I love you
The most CATACALYSMIC THING!

It's CATACALYSMIC to write
Out a whole one way fight
Look what happens to Wrathe,
Where's that rap road that he paved?
Nowhere...

first time i looked in those eyes, i was surprised
i saw another side, another side of ya life
and i still dont understand why, you would hide
somethin so beautiful in those gracious little eyes
but, everything changed as soon as we ranged
closer, and as soon as we gained closure
the game was over, you were stunned for one
i was done and dumb and never was run to some
one, like you ever, again, it was for my better, i win
my sin was in, charge, the big picture to my life was
enlarged, i wanted somethin more than us
and i know for a fact it was torturous
all the lies, that i hide, everytime, you was right
and i was light, on my feet, shoulda never picked that bottle up
shoulda never kept it bottled up, but i aint gon think today
ill think ill just drink it away, wash my fault, get high so stoned
and think of life and how it'd be if i died alone

Angels love
Nowhere...

Angela
Somewhere...
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 12:08 am
WHERE'S SOLDIER

I wake up gasping, not laughing, tears stained my face, feels like a Gatling, went chakaka, and a shot-a-shot-a me like a Grenada see, in my mama, please, not anatha siege on me! They kick me while I'm down, I'd stand my ground, but standin's next to impossible right now, wait, impossible left, swing my fist to the left, ****, I started a battle, I can only doggy paddle when it comes to fight, I might skiddadle, but no im a snake, I've got my rattle, striking cattle I don't need a saddle, I'll ride away after I win the battle! That's my whole life story, of depression an glory, it's quite gory unless you're ignoring internal battles with poor-me, then I realize other people face harsher, catch a bullet from the Marshall, the heammorage is partial, yet I evade away from existence for instince death always seems instant until you reenlisted an the bullet's ass/ you kissed it, then get your wrists slit, an if no one gets this, then I'm still alive an I attempt to thrive to survive in my 0 degree self, self help, go fuckin help yourself

Where's my soldier?
When my life goes colder?
I've his a boulder
An caught shrapnel to the shoulder
Where's my soldier?
I can't frickin roll over
For myself man, it's over

Where's my fuckin soldier when I need it, this is deep ****, here's a glock, please keep it, like a flock of geese with, my own ideas in pieces, they fly away! Hey! I need this! Come back, I'll give you a Reece's!?
Forget it I'll restart, I'm still an untoasted poptart, an empty unused shop cart, an now you've gotta fart, oops shart, thou shalt never part? Throw that away, I need better lyrics I say! This begins an ends today! Even eminem will say, that all of them can mold like clay. Including me

Where's my soldier? I need you!
I see you!
I plead you!
My greed's a fluke
But my creed's true!
Don't want it to be, do you?
Well then peace dude.

This is not a feat, I can be beat, I ain't Leeds or a pet store sellin treats, and parakeets, I'm Wrathe, my rap flights never delay, and are never one way. I've rap battled with greats, was settin out baits, for rappers who hates, well how you Like my .28? Bang bang, start the race at the gates, my race, rap race, my face, untied, shoelace, fall side, too late, I died, disgrace... Some would say lol,
Or lmao, I'll eat you with mayo, so shut up you gayo, hey whoa, what a payload, don't make me equal weight with a pavelow! Next page below, next one Wrathe wrote, another way to tow, with eight toes and eight toads, all over your co. Ha, you fucked with Wrathe so what didn't you know?

I found my soldier inside me
Gave back all the depression that I was hiding
Another ghost sighting
Was really me fighting
To do my own thing
And keep writing
With force of two suns colliding
And my side affects, subsiding
Tanks arriving
Yet these are just words in a song that I'm trying
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 10:11 am
Well over 150 people have viewed this page, do any of you wanna feat.?
Wrathe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 11:39 pm
@Wrathe,
Lol, jk, **** you guys. Nobody likes my rap battle page so I made it my album page. And you still don't give feedback. Fuckity **** **** you.

Sorry I'm angry
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 11:45 pm
Oh, lol, I forgot to say that! All the songs on here are gonna be in my album. Oh, and I'm twelve bitch.
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 09:35 am
HATEALL

I was walking cross the street just the other day, got swept up off my feet I'm pissed I say/ a hit and run, but surprised was his face when I shot it with my gun

I HATEALL!
**** the phone when fate calls
I hate them all
For fuckin with the wrong neighborhood

I still walkin away y'all, I'm still flockin my way y'all,
I'm still talkin the hate y'all, I'm still absolutely surrounded!
This country was founded off of gold and land! From mountains of rock fields of grass and deserts of sand!
So remind me where I'm at. And call apon the rage!

You're about to feel the wrath of my rathe, today they shall rave over the haters gone
And apparently when I stand out its because I'm the only one,
With a sixgun in my hand, and six runts, make sick grunts, as I put a bullet in em while they run. Damn quick thinking, your dick's shrinking, your pot is runnin out, an I'm still gunnin about, an my flower'll pop out, if flower means BOOM
Still high on shroom, drug infested bedroom, an you say you're better than me, well let me know when you want me to deliver your eulogy...
Splash damage, you're a black cabbage/ that's your penances, fragmented sentences, that's what the lesson is, I'm fencin this, the less it gets, more live presidents die, it's inevident and my rule will be indefinite and infinite! It's definite the pestilence! Becomes overwhelming! Compelling! It's my soul I'm selling! To save my dwelling! Of survors of humanity, you sanity, is goin to be unsanitary, it's kinda scary! That my mind shall parry, the unweary! Like a tooth fairy! I'm silencing master, you bastard! I hate the ladder and the latter! Blood splatter! Bullet shells clatter! Mix bodies with batter! Damn straight I'm the mad hatter...

Cause I HATEALL!
Not agreeing is a pitfall!
This wall, shall be my entrance...
HATEALL!
Knock it down and save all,
From the late call, of fate, when it comes to earth, we're not even tenants...

So to end this we shall see
Just another rap from Cali
But as we run the rap rally
We
Shall
See...

We need, we bleed, we creed, to exceed, we feed, the beast, the seed...
To become real!
We need to see the reef to treat the need
To become real!
We know the flow will grow to show the whole world that they should
Become real!
They push and woosh they're smushed.
Into reality
To become real!
Just another fatality
To become real!
Yet the hate on all,
Was the final fall,
And I have to say
It's a new day...
Today
To become real
To become real
To become real
To become real...
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:13 am
OWCH

I'm spreading hate right out of the gate, cause late fate comes closer at amazing rates/ now they rate, this five stars, makin dough, for five cars/ my lambos, damn lambhourghinis, yah man, ya see these, these raps, ya read these? Girls on my lap, nothin but bakinis! Now let me show off to all these Los Angeles weenies/ OWCH!

I push you pull OWCH!
Heart of coal OWCH!
Yet dark and cold OWCH!
Watch this unfold OWCH!

So maybe some peeps, like me, play fo keeps, an jee, there better (aw please), no fo serious, I'll make you go delirious with weariness, cheery? This is about to get bad, things gotta get said, you look a bit red, maybe sit in bed? You've lost coordination, complications, lead to zero cooperation, nada/ I could do bars in bits, goin far rippin up little shits, an gettin kicks, on the road, Betta call me king of Route 66... OWCH!

Let it go OWCH!
I'll bet you know OWCH!
You lack the flow!
To LET IT GROW! OWCH!

(Someone feat. Maybe?)

Run fo retreat OWCH!
Can't be beat OWCH!
So take a seat OWCH!
AND DROP A BEAT!
OWCH!
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 08:11 pm
All sound shushes an flushes
An rushes to crush this
Touches the crutches
When nothin breaks
Now wait, wow traits
Passin to the offspring
Stop yo talking, keep walking
An listen to my lyrics an believe they're made by hawking
Yah, you know we're rocking!
Yah, all the peeps are flocking!
Yah when they reach us
An fill the bleachas
Yah call me preacha
Cause I'm aboutta teach ya

Line by line, damn every time...
I lose my rhymes an toss my dimes
Hopin fo heads, yo
Ropin yo dead, bro
You know it's said, fo
An pray again
Pray pray pray again
Makin them
Makin them by cleansing sin
Pray win/win
I say jus pray for yo sake
Am maybe make it past the stakes!

So we walk along, like nothin's wrong
Singin songs damn we turn it on
Playing rappa's like pingy-pong
An if they come close they lose their dingy-dong
Copy an paste my rap, yah makin haste fo crap
Tip tap, runnin tap, one/one rap, son yo whack,
Gunnin back, yah, runnin that? Yo go ahead
While my people clap!

Pray little stars
Pray pray pray not fo cars
Stay an get no scars
Stay stay stay an don' get barred
Lay if you didn't listen
Lay lay lay body charred...
0 Replies

Wrathe

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 08:46 am
I am kidnapped and taken away because my parents are leaders of a group. I am saved by 3 people. One is a big man, the other is another man, and the last is a beautiful girl. We all 4 together hunt down the group and I begin to get a relationship with the girl. We kiss for the first time on a train. The younger man gets killed when trying to kill the group leader. We all are caught and the big man escapes. He runs to me and saves me. He tells me to save the girl while he finds the group leader. He finds him but is wounded and barely escapes alive. I find the girl and free her. She tells me she loves me and then a man walks into the room to shoot me. She kills the man and we make our escape. In the process, she is stabbed in the leg, and tells me to leave her, and threatens to kill herself with the knife if I don't leave her. I kiss her for the last time and make my escape. I hear a gunshot and a scream. Tears burn my eyes as I run through the jungle, knowing I am as alone as I was in the beginning.

I'll make this into a rap
0 Replies

TMC

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 11:42 am
@Wrathe,
yeah my name is TMC
0 Replies

devil rapper

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 06:10 pm
yo
ma words are like a shredder
sharper dan ma propeller
shredding each of one ur letters
into small bits of paper
tie u up with leather,tickle u with a fuckin feather
believe me dis song gets no better it gets even worst
nd i dont no y i keep burstin wid dese motherfuckin words
im sendin da devil a curse filled with dis angry verse
he shuld have killd me at da very dae of ma birth
he shuldnt have lemme emerge to dis stupid planet earth
nw im here sprayin dirt all over ya fuckin face
spittin verse so u start to think rite from da base
so u go to da stage nd jst pick up da mic
jst start a fight with evryone u start to hate
my mind in da rite state relax bitch im on it
lets see wat u got dat makes u demonic...
Razz
Wrathe

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 06:36 pm
Yo people I'm back, for a homeland attack
Heart cold, man it's black, I gotta gonna wanna stay on the tracks
Cause stacks and stacks of tax is on poor people's backs
And our planet is dying, The homeless are crying
Overpopulation, loss of inoculation
And corrupting of our nation, where's the explanation?
We hide behind pride, debt as our guide
The taller the tower, when it falls more people die
Why? Why? Why?

Won't it be easy to simply just change?
Drop the greed and simply exchange?
No, we've been expertly arranged,
To be selfish and frickin deranged!
(Use your brains!)

So the hungry get what?
Nothin but crap
The borgieos get what?
Money and fat
Who gets all of that?
Modern "middle class"
Kickin ass, gotta get back at the one who deny that
Get the plague rats and tell em where the world's at
"**** that" well too bad, cause the new boy is now up to
Did you miss sandy? Or is the notice to rise in safety branding?
Did you miss the ufo's landing? Or is the country still pending?
Did you miss greenhouse affects? Or is the world just incorrect?
Did you miss AI psychic dialect? Or is the only Psy you know on Internet?
Did you miss the 21st of December? Or can you no longer remember?
Did you miss the world ripped to shreds? Or were you busy being dead?
Did you miss me? Or are you ASKING to lose your head?

(Are you insane!?)

(The end has finally been given detain!)

So not holding back!
We seem out of practice
This may seem like my greatest track!
Truth is I can only rap this...

So I'll say it again!

Where do we go from here? Down is the only thing we fear
But up is too hard, the world is getting lazy, people getting crazy
Nothin but makin babies, ladies!?
Where do we go from here? Not like we have any choice
Only caring about lambos and rolls Royce
So many decoys, boys!?
Where do we go from here? Life isn't sweet as honey