How to increase bit-torrent speed download times?

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 05:53 am
Hello friends,

Can someone please explain to me how to increase the download times on bit-torrent. Right now my download speed is max 30kbps, but I know it is possible to increase it up to 350kbs I just don't know how. Any recommend appreciated.

Best regards
Stephen Jones
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,158 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:00 am
@Stephen Jones,
Fill in the appropriate form and I believe the FBI will give you a voucher for some freeware that will trac... help you with your bit-torrenting or something on those lines:
https://tips.fbi.gov/
BillRM

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:07 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
I believe the FBI will give you a voucher for some freeware that will trac... help you with your bit-torrenting or something on those lines:

Amusing however not all used of p2p networks and bit-torrent involved copy rights works and the breaking of copy right laws no matter what the RIAA had been trying to sell.

By the way how must did the RIAA pay you for that post? Razz
djjd62

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:12 am
@Stephen Jones,
you're getting something free, who cares how long it takes, if you want it now, pay for it
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:19 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I believe the FBI will give you a voucher for some freeware that will trac... help you with your bit-torrenting or something on those lines:

Amusing however not all used of p2p networks and bit-torrent involved copy rights works and the breaking of copy right laws no matter what the RIAA had been trying to sell.

By the way how must did the RIAA pay you for that post? Razz

Is sarcasm completely lost on you Bill? Is the coddling and protecting (most likely) spammers and call and response spammers one of your favorite activities here at a2k? A lot of stuff flies over your head Bill.
BillRM

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:35 am
@tsarstepan,
He was not plugging any software at least to that point so what is your problem/
tsarstepan

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:38 am
@BillRM,
You are truly clueless/oblivious to the recent set of spammers and their call and response tactics, aren'tcha?
djjd62

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:39 am
@tsarstepan,
Marco

Wink
tsarstepan

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:41 am
@djjd62,
... ((cough)) polo.... Razz
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 07:54 am
@tsarstepan,
Until someone does something to indicate that is what is happening instead of an honest question you are jumping the gun by a county mile unless you are a mind reader over the net.
tsarstepan

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 07:58 am
@BillRM,
You truly are oblivious to the reason spate of new members who are allegedly using real(ish) (yet oddly spelled names) and format their legions of new introduction threads with their very very similar greetings and end message salutations.

Often times like Carolgreen has three variations and this possible spambots are literally opening new threads which are literal copy and paste word for word deals with several year old threads here at a2k from other more legit users.

And to think at one time, I used to respect your understanding of computer security skills. If you're that blind to this very high profile recent trend here at a2k then what little credibility you have left here is gone in my eyes.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Fri 12 Oct, 2012 08:03 am
@tsarstepan,
I think I've seen you do this to legitimate new members, though. Spam is annoying and I've done the same thing in the past but it's pointless. It's not like the spammers come back to read it so the only times you get the OP to read it will be in false-positives.
0 Replies