Descripite Paragraph

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 07:22 pm
Doing a descriptive paragraph for Language Arts - is this good?

As the wind blows through the leaves and the branches shake, the cool autumn air brushes the tree’s leaves away as if the wind was combing his hair. The evening is humid and the tree’s tiny trunk shakes every time a gust of wind fills the neighborhood. I feel for the little tree; all alone and cold, unlike me - bundled up in warm clothes, with my dog accompanying me. I zip up my jacket all the way and ever so desperately want to drape a warm, fuzzy blanket around the little tree’s branches. As I think about the tree, one of the few remaining green leaves falls to the ground and into the pile of what was now withered, dry, abandoned, brown leaves; they were like little stray puppies, so alone and forgotten, hungry and crushed. I felt so sad for this tree, but then I realized there was nothing I could do. At least when spring came around, the little tree would be the most beautiful thing anyone has ever seen. But until then, I will watch and wait with her, for she will no longer be alone, I will be her friend. Smile

Thank you! Please tell me what you think - ASAP!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 932 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 03:18 pm
@vannah-faye,
As an erstwhile writer I think it's pretty good. I might suggest a minor change here and again but wonder Fay if you might tell us something about yourself: age, sex, nationality, ed., hopes, etc etc
0 Replies