My (past) employee disabled or deleted our business page. PLEASE HELP

donnys

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 09:28 am
Hi,
One of our employee's recently quit out of the blue, but before she quit, she sabotaged our website and Facebook page since she was the one that maintained both. I did not have access (we are a small company and I am not Facebook savvy) and trusted her to have complete access, my fault. Now, I cannot seem to find it anywhere; i am not sure if she deleted the account or disabled it. How can I find this out? Facebook does not have a Customer Service. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,729 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 09:33 am
@donnys,
If its just disabled you should be able to log back in a re-activate the page, I believe if its deleted your SOL.

Quote:
To deactivate your account: 1. Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page
2. Choose Account Settings
3.Select Security from the left-hand menu
4.Click on "Deactivate your account"
When you deactivate your account, your timeline and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.

If you’d like to come back to Facebook anytime after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account by logging in with your email and password. Your timeline will be restored in its entirety (friends, photos, interests, etc.). Remember that you will need to have access to the login email address for your account in order to reactivate it.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 09:34 am
@donnys,
Maybe you can try these pages (also might want to try it while logged out):

https://www.facebook.com/hacked

And

http://www.facebook.com/help/263149623790594/?_fb_noscript=1

0 Replies