please help me check a memo

ziawj2

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 06:27 am
Please help me check a memo in terms of diction, sentence structures and language style. Thank you.
Memo
To: All staff
Date: September 19
Subject: A trip to Thailand
The total net profits of our company have increased by 40% in the third quarter compared with the profits in last quarter. Excited news for all. I hereby show my sincere thanks to you for all you have done.
Obviously, it can not be denied that it is your creativity, positivity and initiative, our company that make our company top in this industry and that it is your great effort and precious time that yield good profits.
To return your pay, I suggest a free five-day trip to Thailand including transportation, accommodation, meals, and round-trip international airplane ticket. If you have any question, please contact my assistant at 18971393955.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,164 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 08:38 am
@ziawj2,
Memo
To: All staff
Date: September 19
Subject: A trip to Thailand
The total net profits of our company have increased by 40% in the third quarter compared with the profits last quarter. This is exciting news for all. I want to show my sincere thanks to you for all you have done.

Undeniably, it has been your creativity, positive attitude and initiative which has made our company tops in this industry and it is your precious time and labor that have produced these impressive profits.

As an expression of my gratitude and to repay you for those efforts, I am offering everyone a free five-day trip to Thailand including transportation, accommodations, meals, and a round-trip international airplane ticket.

If you have any question, please contact my assistant at 18971393955.

{Hi, this is my take on the corrections. I also want to come work for you.}

Joe(way to go, boss!)Nation
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:22 am
@ziawj2,
The total net profits of our company have increased by 40% in the third quarter compared with
Code:the profits in
last quarter. Excited news for all. I hereby show my sincere thanks to you for all you have done.
Obviously, it can not be denied that it is your creativity, positivity and initiative, our company that make our company top in this industry and that it is your great effort and precious time that yield good profits.
To return your pay, I suggest a free five-day trip to Thailand including transportation, accommodation, meals, and round-trip international airplane ticket. If you have any question, please contact my assistant at 18971393955.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:35 am
@ziawj2,
TheOur total net profit s of our company havehas increased by 40% in the third quarter compared with the profits inover last quarter. Exciting news for all I hereby show and my sincere thanks to you for all you have done.
Obviously, it can not be denied thatUndeniably it is your creativity, positivityenthusiasm and initiative, our company that make our company tops in thisthe industry and that it is your great effort and precious time that yield good profits.

To return your payIn return for your valiant effort, I suggestoffer herewith a free five-day trip to Thailand including transportation, accommodation, meals, and round-trip international airplane ticket. If you have any questionFor further details contact my assistantcall at 18971393955.
0 Replies