A better understanding about subjective concepts.

fresco

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 02:58 pm
@izzythepush,
I thought ASBOS were being phased out ! Wink (British Joke)
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 04:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And he's got enough on his plate damaging the reputation of both Reason and Logic.

I do have to agree with you because very little of what I share is my own material but rather the works of other people like yourself, I hope that people can understand that I get much of what I share wrong and also much of my own material is incorrect.

I make many mistakes and I can only hope that others who view my work will understand this. Even though I make many mistakes I still hope that others will at least consider what I share and question it.

Quote:
damaging the reputation of both Reason and Logic.

Do you think that my realization of my own mistakes about what I share with others is contributing to the damaging and reputation of both Reason and Logic?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 01:14 am
@fresco,
Not for Vicars.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 01:14 am
@reasoning logic,
Stop taking yourself so seriously.
0 Replies

absos

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 12:29 pm
no take urselves seriously what else can u mean but to take advantage of anything and pretend being the reason of anything else u want

make the show run it with ur true will till u get there freedom so everyone is free and the true existence can start
0 Replies

Mockingclown

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 03:08 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you think that my realization of my own mistakes about what I share with others is contributing to the damaging and reputation of both Reason and Logic?

Get over yourself. You're not anywhere that important to even make a scuff on the idea of reason and logic.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 05:23 pm
@Mockingclown,
Quote:

Quote:

Get over yourself. You're not anywhere that important to even make a scuff on the idea of reason and logic.

Do you think that if I should change my position and start asserting myself as if I had an empirical understanding?
0 Replies