Cell Phone Plans?

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 02:50 pm
Wondering if anyone can help me out because I'm too lazy right now to do the homework.

I'm going to need to upgrade my cell phone service to something that will accomodate my needs doing an outside sales job. Considering they'll reimburse me up to $300/month for just phone use, I'll take that as a sign I'll be using a ton of minutes.

I'm willing to change companies because now I can keep the same phone number. Currently using AT&T(which was bought out by Cingular).

Anyone have a plan like that...or have an idea what's out there(this is the Northeast area: I'll be making calls in MA, ME, and VT)?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2004 08:10 pm
I heard of a lot of horror stories about people not understanding the fine print in their contract, and they ended up paying hundreds more every month for those 'extras.' I use our cordless phone about a dozen times a year. I don't need a cell phone, so I've never bothered to look up the best deals out there. My wife has a good deal; she only needs to pay about $20 every couple of months to accumulate hours. She uses it for 'emergency' only.
0 Replies

greenry

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 05:39 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
When it comes to choosing the right plan for my cell phone, I prefer to take help and not rather decide on my own. You can find best cell phone plans according to your usage requirements at billshrink.com.This will definitely help you to choose the best.
0 Replies