How can I become a consumer electronics electrician?

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 10:33 am
Hey

I have been interested in the concept of assembling/repairing/certifying consumer electronics, but whenever I try to do research all I find is electrician in general (home appliances, power line work, etc.).

Best regards
john hassen
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,804 • Replies: 5
No top replies

moonteen

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 03:18 pm
@john hassen,
The information in the waves can be extracted and transformed back ... signal into a form usable for the consumer, such as sound, pictures,

thanks for sharing.
0 Replies

Steven Brooks

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 09:59 pm
@john hassen,
Hello friends,

Electronic technicians are widely in demand, as they work with a large variety of electronics. Just about every industry requires some sort of electronic technician to repair and maintain their equipment. Every electronics technician can expect to take on the following tasks.

1. Repairing and performing maintenance on a company's electronic equipment.
2. Using diagnostic tools to test and troubleshoot equipment.
3. He should Ensure that equipment meets established standards and specifications.
4. He is able to reading and understanding schematics and maintenance manuals.

Best Regards,
Steven Brooks
0 Replies

Derren Brown

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 11:36 pm
@john hassen,
Hello Community,

In my opinion, get training from local electrician or search for electronics technician not electricians as an electrician is household industrial style of electronics.

With Regards,
Derren Brown
0 Replies

RyanMatthew

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 12:47 am
@john hassen,
Hello Friends,

Congratulation to all of you. I'm new member join in this forum. I am interested in this board it is important topic to be discussed. I like to join in this forum to meet friends share my thoughts and gain some knowledge through this forums, I have a lot of knowledge about EMS Operations. Please let me know if you have any specific questions and i will answer for you. I hope all friends will corporate with me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards.
Ryan Matthew
msolga

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 12:56 am
@RyanMatthew,
From now on, any post similar to the above (Dear friends, new member here, blah, blah .. will be on my ignore list.
So what if the list becomes very, very long?
Thoroughly sick & tired of them.
And the spam, too.
0 Replies