What's the best way to clean an oven?

roger

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 09:54 pm
@nextone,
Heloise mentioned its value in cleaning the drains. I assumed it was the heat of the chemical reaction, or the built up pressure that made it work, not the resulting salt.

PS Heloise just loved baking soda and vinegar, singly and in combination. I think she wrote a book on the subject. She may have had a positive bias.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 06:35 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Heloise mentioned its value in cleaning the drains. I assumed it was the heat of the chemical reaction, or the built up pressure that made it work, not the resulting salt.

PS Heloise just loved baking soda and vinegar, singly and in combination. I think she wrote a book on the subject. She may have had a positive bias.

I didn't think that she was concerned with cleaning at all. Didn't the employees of the Plaza Hotel do all of the cleaning themselves.
http://jasminemcmasters.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/eloise-hilary-knightp.png
I assumed that if she ever wrote a book, it would be on the art of laying around and doing nothing. Razz
0 Replies