Hotels In Yercaud

Tue 24 Jul, 2012 01:49 am
I owe my friends a treat and they are hell bent on a trip to Yercaud! Travel is not an issue as I have a car but please find me some affordable hotels guys! I’ll owe you’ll bigtime!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,538 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Tue 24 Jul, 2012 07:40 pm
@edvardnora8,
Motel 6. They'll even leave the light on for ya.
siya287

Wed 25 Jul, 2012 03:55 am
@Butrflynet,
A trip as a treat??? In our college days all we had to give as a treat was maybe a chai..or lunch at the most! Here a solution to your problem tho.. Star Holiday inn and Shevaroys are pretty easy on the pocket.
0 Replies

cyrusscibor

Wed 25 Jul, 2012 05:35 am
@edvardnora8,
Dat’s wht frnds r 4… askin treats 4 evrythng… hehehehe… try dis place called classic cottage.. r gang rode 2 yercaud las year n dis plc ws gud… dey gav us xtra beds in d rooms too..
0 Replies

elisaliza8

Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:34 am
@edvardnora8,
MM Holliday Inn is nice hotel. It is good place.
Strauss

Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:53 am
@elisaliza8,
People come here to spam this site with ads.

Some reviews of the above hotel:

tripadvisor wrote:
We really didn't have much choice. We went during the peak season and some of the best hotels like Shevaroys were not available. This is far away from the main town. Though, we had own own car, even then this hotel is not preferable. It has a restaurant, but there were hardly any options. We did not have even a single meal during our two nights stay.

Tripadvisor wrote:
I booked this place after seeing the reviews online bt was seriously disappointed. Went there with my family but everyone eas disappointed. Located on Pagoda point this is 3 kms frm the lake and the stretch is very deserted. And if you don't hv ur own vehicle thn don't go there. ithas just 1 manager and 2 young boys to look after all the rooms. We had to wait fr 30 min just to get the good knight coil. you hv to send them n number of reminders jst to get a glass of water also. Very inefficient service.
0 Replies