MAN PLANS TOPLESS COFFEE SHOP IN MAINE

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 02:05 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
What are "boobs"?

Depends on who you ask Laughing

Women: Breasts

Men: Gazungas..nibblers....crowd pleasers...grips...bombs...big'uns ...the pointer sisters...dracula biscuits....bra bunnies...girly guns....tower

Okay, I get most of these, but "dracula biscuits"? What is the connection there?

And you forgot funbags, lungwarts, and squeeze toys.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 02:21 pm
kickycan wrote:

Okay, I get most of these, but "dracula biscuits"? What is the connection there?

And you forgot funbags, lungwarts, and squeeze toys.

Ahhhhh if I knew the answer to that.....I'd understand men. And that's probably never gonna happen Rolling Eyes Although if theres a man out there that "bites" down as hard as dracula would...I don't wanna meet him Confused

LOL @ lungwarts
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 03:03 pm
Topless coffee shop?

Those poor folk are gonna get burned.....hot coffee...OWIE!
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 03:05 pm
Maine state motto:
"Well, our cows are sane, anyway"
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 08:00 pm
Hooters went broke in Sydney!
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:17 pm
i would suggest that all the customers who enter the coffee shop should be required to strip to the waist, upon entry, regardless of the weather, in deference to the waitresses (or waiters - i'm sure they would follow equal opportunity hiring practices!), fairness, and all.

it would be interesting to see how that would effect the clientelle demographic. ['pretty' people always seem far less bothered by, or preoccupied by nudity.]
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 06:34 am
BoGoWo wrote:
i would suggest that all the customers who enter the coffee shop should be required to strip to the waist, upon entry, regardless of the weather, in deference to the waitresses (or waiters - i'm sure they would follow equal opportunity hiring practices!), fairness, and all.

it would be interesting to see how that would effect the clientelle demographic. ['pretty' people always seem far less bothered by, or preoccupied by nudity.]

Somehow I think the (topless) employees of this coffeeshop would prefer that their clientelle keep all of their clothes on.
0 Replies