Good news despite Facebook

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 03:26 pm
Well, the bad news is, that I tried it out, and it sucks. I mean c'mon.., how many pictures of you ugly-ass kid getting his diaper changed do think we wanna see? How many times are you gonna post about looking forward to the next beer or vacation? If I give a you "like" will you shut the hell-up? And to top it off, I'm like trying to get friends and shi# and people are saying that they don't know me and so now Facebook disabled the feature.

The good news is, demonhunter gets his ankle-band taken off on the 30th of July, and so he will be coming back to A2K. Peace out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,396 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 03:55 pm
@k copelin,
k copelin wrote:

Well, the bad news is, that I tried it out, and it sucks. I mean c'mon.., how many pictures of you ugly-ass kid getting his diaper changed do think we wanna see? How many times are you gonna post about looking forward to the next beer or vacation? If I give a you "like" will you shut the hell-up? And to top it off, I'm like trying to get friends and shi# and people are saying that they don't know me and so now Facebook disabled the feature.

The good news is, demonhunter gets his ankle-band taken off on the 30th of July, and so he will be coming back to A2K. Peace out.

Facebook is about making new friends. If you don't want any, that's OK too.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 04:41 pm
@Rickoshay75,
I agree with copelin-- facebook sucks big time. It is totally beyond me why it's so popular. I'll stick with good old A2k where I know who my friends are w/o needing some sort of electronic validation.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 01:55 am
Some people post images of their children because there are friends and family members who want to see them. No one is forced to look at them. For those people, it's a good resource. It never was about anything other than delivering a product (the members) to a customer (the advertisers). If you don't like the quid pro quo, don't go there.
0 Replies