MARK 16;,17-18, guess what?

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:15 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You really are just being touchy and quite wrong. Ive focused on many "aberrant practices" that were not religious in nature. I was the one who asked whether the "sex stings" so common today are not really entrapment.

Ive hevily questioned the science assertions of several in here.(Meaning that , even though Im liberally leant, I am not an automatic buyer of anthropocentric Climate Change) However, I have commented upon how much science is controlled by peoples politica s rather than pure objectivity. (Thats why liberals embrace Anthro-Climate Change and Conservatives buy into ID-both are stupid assertions on my mind)

Ive taken heavy preferential statements about the value of Pre Raphealite art

You just like to focus on things that are central to your political beliefs worldview . Ive got at least half the liberals pissed at me herein cause I ve questioned several basic tenets of "our" ranks.

Relax, deal with the issue of reverend Mac and try not to overgeneralize on your posts.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 05:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Snake-handlers are kooks, in my opinion, but you're hardly shining a light on something that has forever been in darkness.

As I said in a [revious post

1I was in that area working on my writing project over the MEm Day weekend, and it was news

2It became national news cause the Wash Post had a reporter doing a story on the reverend and his flock

3The guy got bitten and died all on the same few days.

What criteria do you feel that Ive violated when I start a post? Must I check in with you each time my mind has some need to see what others think?

If thats the case then I have to politely say that you should visit only threads more in alignment with your own "Safety zone"
Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 08:05 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You just like to focus on things that are central to your political beliefs worldview .

This is the heart of the matter, it's polemical. But more than that, Finn is a turd-stirrer. He likes to raise a stink. Although he usually relies simply on straw man accusations (all you liberals think--that kind of thing), he also either stupidly or willfully ignores the burden of a discussion in order to cobble together something to sneer at, or some target for his phony outrage.

Finn is always about the hysteria, the accusation. Substance never means anything to him.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 08:52 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
the fact than most of us look down on the religious motivations that is behind snake handling

yes. that
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 02:37 am
@IRFRANK,
BillRM

Quote:
the fact than most of us look down on the religious motivations that is behind snake handling

Miracles? Or "stage shows" .. In the hope that the snake doesn't bite their azz and as such, they can claim a miracle.

yes that what? Please explain Smile (quote from Aussie wanna politician)

Setanta

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 02:44 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Are you now defending snake handling? You've told me in the past that you're not religious, but you sure seem to be touchy about religious subjects.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 02:52 am
@Setanta,
God no.... That's pure stupidity.. They aren't trained for that carp. And, it should be banned, who in their right mind adds this into a Service? Wait, when did I tell you I was not religious? I said I don't believe in the Bible, nor will I ever , ever, go to Church but I do believe something is there..And, I am great with putting it out there into the Universe and succeeding.

And, I never touch subjects that is just wrong.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:15 pm
@farmerman,
Thanks for the schooling farmerman.

I now know to relegate you to the BBB school of A2K posters, you see something shiny and you post about it in this forum.
farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well Finnzy, now youve been eroding your summit . Youre really only about the invectives aint cha?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:33 pm
@farmerman,
I guess so fammy
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 10:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
yes that what? Please explain (quote from Aussie wanna politician)

I was agreeing with the fact that most of us look down on the religious motivations that is behind snake handling.

I, for one, find it appalling that someone would think that God is going to protect them from such ignorant actions, or that someone would follow someone that would do such a thing.

I don't think their activities have anything to do with religion. Just dangerous ignorance exhibiting itself.
farmerman

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 01:14 pm
@IRFRANK,
Most all Christian sects take their very existece from single passages or single books in the bible.
0 Replies