what should i do?

G4sh

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 12:41 pm
I try to stay happy but i find no resons to be happy. I get irritated so easily.I feel so annoyed even at the smallest unpleasant thing that my family members do or say. I have lots of people around me family, friends, my boyfriend but i kinda feel i am just a no one to them. I just love my boyfriend so much but i always irritate him with my stupiditiz which further add to my depression. I just feel so lonely. I dont understand whats wrong with me. Or is it just that i have high expectations from them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 810 • Replies: 3
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 02:50 pm
@G4sh,
If you believe you are depressed - that is something that takes a while to treat, and you should see a counsellor, a psychologist, or as a last resort (in my opinion) - a doctor.

By the way - regular exercise (rather than intermittent exercise), and getting outdoors (regularly) is proven to help alleviate depression

If you have no self worth - and that appears to be the case, work on building that up (a lack of self worth is of course related to depression).

You could consider finding the meaning in the things you are doing ; eg I am out running because it strengthens my muscles, increases my fitness, gives me more energy for the day, clears my thoughts, and generally gives me a positive outlook on the day. Long term I am going to lower my heart rate and have a healthier heart, become even fitter, which will allow me to do energetic things I love better, for longer. Etc. You can find meaning in most things in life.

Just remember that saying the words to yourself once won't change anything. Meaning is always found deep inside, while words are on the surface. But words said, felt, and lived enough times, do sink down deep into you.

There's a great many other areas that could be addressed, and each of them in a great deal more depth. Truly, you need to speak to someone you can ask questions of back and forth, who can help you find the root causes of your current state, and and who can be there to encourage you.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 05:25 pm
Wise words from vikorr.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 12 May, 2012 06:38 am
Yes,wise words.

You don't have to feel like this.

Speak to a Dr.right away.

(Watch a bunch of Three Stooges movies,too)
0 Replies