Why I Called George Zimmerman a Murderer, and Why I Was Wrong

gungasnake

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 05:52 am
@Setanta,
Hood did not succeed at getting any of its shells through Bismark's decks...

The German guns and their aiming systems were more accurate and getting munitions on target is what firepower is about.
Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 06:47 am
@gungasnake,
Dance and and weasel all you want, it's obvious that you were peddling bullshit. The biggest fault was that Hood and Prince of Wales approached Bismarck and Prinz Eugen on the beam, thereby sacificing half their firepower in the rush to engage. I know of no evidence that the fire control systems of the Royal Navy were inferior to the German systems, that's mere ipse dixit on your part.

The fact remains that you shot your mouth of without knowing what you were talking about.
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 07:46 am
@gungasnake,
I'll ask again:

joefromchicago wrote:
You don't think prosecutors would have filed attempted murder charges against a dead guy, do you?
Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 08:00 am
@Setanta,
By the way, the more important thing here is not Gunga Dim's false analogy, it's that he offered in the vein of a stupid, cynical and callous crowing over the death of a young, who he does not know for a fact had assaulted Zimmerman. The only evidence we have that Martin assaulted Zimmerman is Zimmerman's claim to that effect--and given that he's facing a second degree murder charge, and very likely knew from the beginning that he might be charged with a crime, it's reasonable to consider him an untrustworthy witness.

Gunga has made this cynical and callous remark, this stupid remark, in my opinion because he is a typical sociopathic conservative who doesn't care that Matrin was killed, he just excited by a case of some clown using lethal force.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 08:00 am
@joefromchicago,
I said, if Martin had lived. Obviously nobody charges dead people with criminal activities.

Voting however is a different topic. Martin is now a good candidate for demoKKKrat party voter registration...
raprap

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 08:16 am
@gungasnake,
Yes a young man is now a statistic. Now the courts will prevail.

BTW, bub, this is Florida. This is a state where voters don't elect candidates, the State Supreme Court elects candidates. Consider this my topical Red Herring response.

Rap
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 09:43 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I said, if Martin had lived.

No, you didn't. That's why I asked.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 10:01 am
@joefromchicago,
The context was clear enough from your own words:

Quote:
What we are asking you, gungasnake, is whether or not you think Martin would have been charged with an offense, you name it, had he lived?

I replied with a list of things he might have been charged with, again the context being clear.
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 11:52 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

The context was clear enough from your own words:

Quote:
What we are asking you, gungasnake, is whether or not you think Martin would have been charged with an offense, you name it, had he lived?

Except those aren't my words. Some other Joe wrote that.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 12:57 pm
@joefromchicago,
Joe's all look the same to me, and the context was still perfectly clear. Do you find being an idiot painful??

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB53O8mJGhanirFBNc2NHq9GeGJMN77CegGp4Pn9tv6ykBMKaT
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 01:43 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Joe's all look the same to me, and the context was still perfectly clear. Do you find being an idiot painful??

That was certainly uncalled for.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 02:04 pm
@joefromchicago,
What Ive learnt from gunga (from several years of listening to his denials of science), is that he will just as easily lie and deny things that hed said just a few pages prior. SO his denial herein is well within his MO.
Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 02:05 pm
@farmerman,
So is him calling Joe names. If you make him look like a fool (child's play), insults and name calling are his next and last resort.
farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2012 02:09 pm
@Setanta,
then he disappears into the smoke while he looks up another racist or antiscience blurt.
0 Replies