Are you suffering from Alzheimer's

firefly

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 02:01 pm
@Roberta,
I can't seem to get Text Express 2 Deluxe to load properly, Roberta. I just tried two different sites and had the same problem at both.

I guess I'll stick to Text Twist. I did remember that you had talked about playing it many moons ago.

Sometimes I play Word Whomp or Boggle at Pogo.com but lately they've been causing my computer to crash. Any of the timed games, even Bejeweled 2, seem to sharpen my memory and concentration if I play them regularly, and I enjoy playing them, which is really the point. I do think these sorts of mental exercises do help.
Roberta

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2012 02:12 pm
@firefly,
You can't get it to load even at Gamehouse? Too bad. It's a good one. At your inspiration, I just finished a game of Text Twist. Haven't played in ages. Didn't do as well as I used to. Sigh. I play boggle and word whomp occasionally.

I play a lot of find the hidden object games. I think they keep me sharp. Of course, sharp is a relative term.

Not I gotta go edit two books. Got another one coming, so I need to clear things out. (I prefer proofreading. Editing bores me.)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 03:50 am
@firefly,
Firefly, You had to mention Text Twist, didn't you. Got hooked. One game was taking forever. I finally just stopped. I have stuff to do.

dalehileman

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 12:46 pm
@Roberta,
Me too
Yardwork calls
0 Replies