Are there any hotels situated near the Orlando International Airport (MCO) where to spend the night

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 12:30 pm
I am intending to visit Orlando and I am looking for a place to stay for a night or more which is near the International Airport. Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,032 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:08 pm
Depends on how much you want to spend for the night.

If you are going to Orlando, try for something in between the airport and Orlando. The closer you get to Orlando, proper, the more expensive they are.

I have stayed in hotels near the Orland oIntern'l on the Semoran Blvd. that runs north of the airport so I could catch an early flight. Hotels and restaurants for all budgets. But that is a ride from Disney.

Get a map of the area and start googling for names of hotels on Interstate 88 or 4.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:20 pm
Reminder: The city of Orlando is north of the airport.

Disney is not in Orlando - it is southwest of the airport.

North
Orlando
Airport
Disney
South

0 Replies

rhansen

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 07:17 am
@mihailll,
The Orlando International Airport has a five star hotel. On Disney world property there are many hotels as well as the surrounding area. Shouldn't be a problem finding a room. You can rent whole houses and condos.
0 Replies