Real Banging News! : A’moun-Ĥotep_IV & Akhen-A’toun WERE 'TWO' PERSONS, NOT 'ONE'!! .1

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 02:57 pm
Fellow Writers On Egypt's Eighteenth Ruling Family : BEHOLD A THOUSANDS-OF-BOOKS-ABOLISHING DISCOVERY !!!

Real Banging News! : A’moun-Ĥotep_IV & Akhen-A’toun WERE 'TWO' PERSONS, NOT 'ONE'!! .1
BY: Waael ebn Fekry

Along the past tens of weeks, Accumulating Convincing Evidences And Evidences-Formers were picked-out and gathered, and examined and analyzed, mostly in Egypt, and they collectively have already turned a previously-minor theory about The Possible Personae-Duality Of A’moun-Ĥotep IV & Akhen-A’toun, Into A Stunning Reality !! It is not yet announced ‘bureaucratically’ through the Egyptian Council Of Antiquities, but nevertheless, a few enlightening brief flashes could still be ‘turned on’ here for your interested visionary, temporarily …

A Very Few Of Very Many Linking/Defining Hints And Tidings, On The Research-Stemming Conclusion That A’moun-Ĥotep IV And Akhen-A’toun WERE ACTUALLY 'TWO' DIFFERENT PERSONS, and On What Surrounds That Of Traceable/Detectable Happenings And Circumstances, could be summarized by :

1. The Male Son, Co-Regent And Successor Of A’MOUN-ĤOTEP_III, Who Was Named As A’MOUN-ĤOTEP_IV, By Far DID NOT COMPLETE THE REIGNING-PERIOD THAT IS NOW WRONGLY AND FREQUENTLY ATTRIBUTED IN-FULL TO HIS NAME AND THE NAME AKHEN-A'TOUN, COMBINED !!

2. As Marriages-To-Non-Relatives Were Frequently Instrumental In Securing Grip Of Power And Extended Peaceful Conditions In The Ancient Times, A Marriage Of That Type appeared to HAVE HAPPENED BETWEEN A’MOUN-HOTEP_ IV AND A TALL GIRL FROM A HOUSE OF THE “A’TOUNIANS” !!

3. Both Of A’MOUN-ĤOTEP_IV And AKHEN-A'TOUN, According to Unsuspected Specialized Medical Sources, DID NOT SUFFER FROM THE “MARFAN SYNDROME”, As What Was Carelessly And Repeatedly Claimed Before, And That Is Because Nearly All Of The Illness-Signifying Symptoms WERE NOT AT-ALL Present In Either Of Them !!

4. That “A’tounian” Girl, AKHEN-A'TOUN, NEITHER DEVISED NOR INVENTED A NEW RELIGION, And Many Lines From The ‘THOUGHT-TO-BE-NOVELIZED’ “HYMNS” ARE VERY SIMILAR TO OTHER COUNTERPARTS FROM THE FERTILE-CRESCENT AND ARABIA, And By The Exact Phrase/Sentence Wording At Sometimes !!

5. The New City Of Akhat-A’toun, That Was Thought To Had Been Built To Be Chiefly A New ‘Ruling-Seat’, APPARENTLY NOW WAS PRIMARILY BUILT For Another Reason, And Nearly Certainly It Had Been TO WELCOME THE ARRIVAL AND DWELLING Of SOME OF THE “A’TOUNIANS”, Naturally As A Pact-Strengthening Gift To Them !!

6. With The Lack Of Any Old-Enough Male Son, To Ascend To Throne, From A ‘Vanished’ Previous KING/ A’MOUN-ĤOTEP_IV, The Egyptian Throne Got SEMI-USURPED BY THE DIFFERENT-BLOOD TALL WIFE/WIDOW OF HIS, AKHEN-A'TOUN, ‘In-Style’ With The Previous And Very Similar T’ĤOTMOS_II/And/ĤAT-SHEP-SUT Succession Experience, Which Was Also From THE SAME DYNASTY, THE 18th !!

To be continued ...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,646 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Waael ebn-Fekry

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 09:50 pm
@Waael ebn-Fekry,
Real Banging News! : A’moun-Ĥotep_IV & Akhen-A’toun WERE 'TWO' PERSONS, NOT 'ONE'!! .2

In continuation of: Real Banging News! : A’moun-Ĥotep_IV & Akhen-A’toun WERE 'TWO' PERSONS, NOT 'ONE'!! .1

7. The Markable, Stark, Well-Represented and Very Sharp 'Superficial Changedness' – which was actually a 'Differentiation-By-Succession' – between the Earlier and the Later 2-D and 3-D Images of A'moun-Ĥotep_IV / Akhon-A'toun_I, In FACIAL FEATURES And BODY SHAPES AND DIMENSIONS, Have Suddenly Become Perceivable As ''Of-Course Very Natural, On Bi-Genderness And On Bi-Characterization''. Specifically, because the earlier images were for the 'MALE' PHARAOH/ A'moun-Ĥotep_IV, while the later images were for the 'FEMALE' PHARAOH/ Akhon-A'toun, Egyptologists have found this 'Differentiation' – which happened 'By-Succession' – or this so-called 'Superficial Changedness', that was/is always Markable, Stark, Well-Represented and Very Sharp, all-through and persistingly.

8. The 2-D and 3-D Images of The Queen/ Akhon-A'toun_I, In All, Prove that she had been of an absolutely Feminine 'Curvy' Physique, that had touched An 'INCRIDBLE' Attractive Level, to the extent that it 'Should NOT Have Been CREDIBLE' At All for the Egyptologists to deny her The Reality of her Impressive and almost Seductive 'Womanhood', and for All that decades-long past time (!!!). At times, her images show some 'near-ideal' standards of an 'intimidating' female-body characteristics (!!!), like: Plump Protruding Full Lips ; Long-Hair Collected In A Back-Shoulder-Draped Sac ; Fair Unbaked-By-Sun Skin ; Nippled Half-Full Breasts ; Pointed Left-Long Nails On Smooth Long Fingers On Gentle Hands ; Fat-Depot 'Fluffy' Folds In Lower Figure ; Bulbous-Shaped Meaty Belly ; Oval-Shaped 'Blown-Up' Lower-Trunk ; Round 'Conical' Quite-Thick Thighs ; And The Non-Existance Of Any Male Reproductive Organs (!!!).

9. The Detectable, Definable and Easily-Distinguishable 'Bi-Style Variations' – which were actually 'Alterations-By-Gender-Diversity' – In APPEARANCES-OF-COSTUMES in the earlier and the later 2-D and 3-D images of A'moun-Ĥotep_IV / Akhon-A'toun_I, undisputably signify: Obviously 'Masculine' Wearings of a Noble-Lord/King from the 18th Dynasty Period, and Obviously 'Feminine' Wearings of a Noble-Lady/Queen from also the 18th Dynasty Period, and all that are with Crystal-Clear Distinction. Specifically, because the 'For-Men-Only' Dress Images were for the 'MALE' PHARAOH/ A'moun-Ĥotep_IV, while the 'For-Women-Only' Dress Images were for the 'FEMALE' PHARAOH/ Akhon-A'toun, Egyptologists Have Found these 'Alterations' – which exhibited 'By-Gender-Diversity' – or these so-called 'Bi-Style Variations', that were/are always detectable, definable and easily-distinguishable, all-through and persistingly.

10. The 2-D and 3-D Images of The Female Pharaoh/ Akhon-A'toun_I, In All, Prove Solidly that she had been wearing absolutely Feminine Body-Revealing Garments And Wearable Accessory Beauty Items, almost All-The-Time, and in an Assertive and Consistant Manner that nearly gives Nobody any Chance to accuse her of 'Men-Imitating' (!!!). Very frequently, she appeared 'Putting-On' a silky/silky-like body-curved skirt, which absolutely 'No-Man' [ if we don't say 'No-Statesman' ] in the whole Near-East would Dare to Wear (!!!), and that is in addition to her special Long-Hair-Collecting 'Head-Sacque', that was left to hang loosely onto her upper-back. And all that could have been accompanied, though less frequently, with the typical arced shoulder-to-shoulder richly jeweled/ornamented chest-belt piece.
Waael ebn-Fekry

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 03:15 pm
@Waael ebn-Fekry,
"Lunders" The Arrogant R Always Making/The Ægypty SPELL!!
Sun Apr 29, 2012 15:11

Is That You "You" ?! ... Is it happening to you Also colleague/ Magdalene ?!

That Egyptological Bad-Luck Syndrome, or that '5th Dimension' Ægypty-Spell ?!

Hey, Heeey, Heeeeey, …, Whither Magdalene, .. the notable and famous Egyptologist ?!

Why are you so energetically striding towards blamable and regrettable self-undermining ?!

To just where in the world of personae-historizations are You dragging your respectable entity ?!

To exactly what placement in the human-civilizations globe are You drifting your honourable status ?!

Didn't you at all sense that: like you describe other persons' historized experiences in the past, then Your Own historized experience as well could be described in the future ?!

Didn't it ever come to your mind that: like you account other humans' civilizational undergoings in the past, then Your Own civilizational undergoing also could be accounted in the future ?!

Now, 'shake off' as the best as you can that Egyptological Bad-Luck Syndrome, or that '5th Dimension' Ægypty-Spell, which could 'get' so many victims, including me also. Then, accumulatingly, go read again what you have been writing and posting, and hurting your respectable image with, and defacing your honourable 'Cartouche' with, during the past seven weeks, with emphasis on the last week. Judge it all frankly and truthfully, with a fresh-awakened-attentive mind, .. and ask yourself: What now can prevent the launching of a future suspicion about you, that in your lifetime you had touched, or at least had approached, with your own feet, the snaring loops of: Egotism, Snobbism, Chauvinism, Jean D'Arcism, Expugnism, Contemptism and Expulsivism ?

I will not here register on my behalf Any accusation to you that you are suffering actually from Any of these dreadful traits, .. because I am suspecting very much that it was actually "You", In Your Pure Natural State, that did all that undeserved 'havocing-mutilating' attempts, towards many of my respectable scientific sources. You have the right to accuse me of 'over-evaluation' or 'exaggeration', if I say, for example, that these 'havocing-mutilating' attempts are capable of reminding me, of what had befallen from the Vandals when they stampeded through the districts of Rome. But yet, they remain very disruptive and destructive and teasing and painful, in reality, no matter I could cover that with excessive greetings and compliments.

Those 'havocing-mutilating' attempts, that look as if 'pre-designed' to prevent other people from examining the archaeology-based evidences by themselves, and 'pre-designed' to obstruct other people on their ways to reviewing the chronicles-based proofs on their own. If it was actually "You", Magdalene, In Your Pure Natural State, that was sitting against the screen, the hard-disk, the keyboard and the internet-connection, they would have been 'left alone', in peace and calmness, to perceive and to grasp and to expiscate and to conclude and to decide for themselves: Akhon-Ātoan, Had Been A King Or A Queen ?!.

But they wouldn't ever be 'left alone', in peace and calmness, to perceive and grasp and expiscate and conclude and decide for themselves, Marianne. Because, almost literally, each time and as-soon-as anybody of them makes the 'slightest move', on the internet, that reveals any 'shadow of tendency' on his behalf towards perceiving or grasping or expiscating or concluding or deciding, he/she would be 'triggered-at' and 'sniped-out' at once, on the internet, with the same quickness and accuracy of a Revolver-Holding Sheriff in the American Mid-West, during the 1870s. -- And by time, with the repeated spontaneous 'ouch-drawing' and 'scaring-off' shootings, a sort of a practical 'curfew' was superimposed in the Ancient Near Eastern Chronology Forum, by an Arrogant somebody who seems to be signing "Magdalene Luban", .. but who is not necessarily that same respectable and honourable 'Human-Being', .. In .. Your .. Pure .. Natural .. State.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

'' Spare A Thought,

For Those Who Cannot Leave This Earth.

The Bindings Wind So Tightly.

And, Not A Chance, ..

Not A Chance For A New Birth ".

Derived from the phrases of a song by Howard Jones
Waael ebn-Fekry

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 08:04 pm
@Waael ebn-Fekry,
Waael ebn Fekry
DANGEROUS Egyptian Spells Are Not Toys Or Games -1
Mon Apr 30, 2012 00:02

Thanks Ian for the "gentleman" compliment, but I am afraid the critical situation that had arisen due to adopting that uncalled-for aggressive/shocking language, that you have read in the forum discussions, looks to be really quite 'eerie' and 'threatening', because of the possible DANGEROUS 'Avenging-Effect' of some of the Ancient Egyptian 'Protection-Spells', that still have an unterminated efficiency. My "gentlemanly" article of the "Lunders", the "Vandals", the internet "Curfew", the "Revolver-Holding", and the "Aegypty Spells", which had already 'infiltrated' to other places, proves strongly that I had really tried, humanitarianly, to advise Marianne Luban about this hazardous matter, directly, despite the current horrible differences between us.

If you do not know the scale and the severity of what had happened from her, and why it could likely have startling complex complications, please know that: An Obligatory Egyptology 'Colleague', that I had over-innocently respected at a previous time, seems to have committed the following:

-- Against Egyptian Queenship and Queendom, and "Akhon-A'toun" : “Actually, there were no queens regnant in ancient Egypt.”

-- Against al-Khansāa' ( A King's Wife in the 2nd Intermediate Period ) : "Never heard of her." -- " ... you are argeeing with nonsense. There is no attestion for a wife named "Khansāa'/al-Khansāa'" for anybody of the 16th or 15th Dynasty, either."

-- Against Ĥoureyyah ( Personal Name of Queen/ Akhon-A'toun ). : " Bull! "

-- Against the Egyptians in general : “You Egyptians lost the knowledge of your ancient writing system ...”

Assaulting "Long-Tongue" tactics against Egypt and Egyptian Ancient Prominent Figures, can trigger DANGEROUS Egyptian Spells That Definitely Are Not Toys Or Games, to play and mess with. There had been many many unfortunate victims, and this is well known to numerous researchers, and the terrifying stories are in the books and the internet.

I have now comforted my consciousness towards her, to some extent, but I still prefer that You Do A Nice Favour Ian and help me in lecturing and advising her on those DANGEROUS Egyptian Spells, and why they Are Not Toys Or Games, to be taken lightly like she does about them now.
0 Replies