6 letter words, and use 3 letters to start a new word...

Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 03:29 pm
@Dutchy,
rested
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:03 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
someone re-post the "rules"

The whole point is to avoid the easy way out because it's babyish and we are all grown ups. Look them up. Or **** off. This is not a thread that seeks to attract people by offering the titty bottle. That's what has got us in all this financial ****.

rested.
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:14 pm
@spendius,
sleeps. (ob.)
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 05:16 pm
@spendius,
penile

the nature of spendius' thoughts when he is not asleep...
Dutchy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 07:02 pm
@Rockhead,
pinups

(very much on spendi's mind when his penile action is not functioning)
Rockhead

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 07:04 pm
@Dutchy,
nipple
Dutchy

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 07:08 pm
@Rockhead,
plexus
spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 04:35 am
@Dutchy,
"penile" is disqualified under Rule 1.

!pinups" is disqualified under Rule 2.

"nipple" is disqualified under Rule 1.

"plexus" is disqualified under Rule 2.

It looks like antecedent positive reinforcers have involved much spoonfeeding.

sleeps.
spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 04:41 am
@spendius,
needle--injections are used to put people to sleep.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 06:47 am
@spendius,
denims

(the pants I wear around the housec when I'm not sleeping)

All your submissions are crap spendi and are outright dismissed!
spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:32 am
@Dutchy,
Connect denims to needle eh? and stop dipping your dummy in syrup. Using your method of connecting you are back to any old 6 letter word made from 3 letters of another word and that' game is for children because it is so easy as I have demonstrated when I knocked off 10 without breaking sweat in five minutes. There is nothing remotely interesting in it and you are trying to dumb us all down to your level. Billions wear denim and a right load of tootles they look too.

You could just as easy have had "lentil" because you pretended you had had lentil soup for dinner, "Delphi" because you pretended you had been reading about oracles, "double" because you pretended to have backed two winners, "dapple" because you pretended to have some mouldy cheese, "lesson" because you pretended to have watched a self-improving programme on telly, "finder" because you pretended you found some cat-**** on your lawn, "fiddle" because you pretended you had been listening to Yehudi Menuhin records, "Belize" because you pretended to have been reading a holiday brochure, "felons" because you pretended to have known one, or, wait for it, -------, patience-----"energy" because you don't believe in wasting any.

And I do. I only come on here to waste energy. Does anybody come on for any other reason? You're like a bloke asking, nay demanding indignantly, that the other runners in a race should run at your speed.

How's "Smegma" for "denims. That should make a few Red Dwarf fans chortle.
spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 08:45 am
@spendius,
Once you cease trying to make people chortle, or the hair on the back of their necks stick out, or the vein in their temple throb, you are the pub bore. The former is recommended in actual pubs but nobody can take a swing at you on here.
aidan

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:00 pm
@spendius,
for smegma:

asiago (cheese- sorry to be so disgusting, but you asked for it)

Dutchy

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:08 pm
@aidan,
lagoon
(the place where the Italian immigrant ate his cheese sandwich with a billy tea watched by a hungry kangaroo)).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:10 pm
@aidan,
Excellent Rebecca. I might be a while doing that one. I hope I'm not pipped with something daft like "onager or "dismal" or "lagoon".
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:14 pm
@aidan,
salads. Asiago cheese is best grated for salads.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:18 pm
@spendius,
Pipped old man!
spendius

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:28 pm
@Dutchy,
You think I care??
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:31 pm
@Dutchy,
spendi is mostly playing with hisself here.

I'll leave him to it...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:49 pm
@Rockhead,
Sigh, Spendi you could have simply started your own thread instead of spitting the dummy, this was never trivia it was, what it was.

Now what do I do, there is not word.

Ah lagoon.. Mmmmm... gaggle

( flock of geese at least 3 that isn't in flight but is thinking about it whilst sitting in their lagoon watching the rubbish fly around )