Which brands T-shirts is more popular?

Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:20 am
Their are many brands of T-shirts available in market. But which brands t-shirt is more popular?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,437 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Sun 29 Jan, 2012 07:34 am
@leonandall,
wife beater tee shiorts
Setanta

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 04:51 am
@farmerman,
Wife beaters ain't tee shirts, and this thread is just a scummy marketing set-up anyway . . .
farmerman

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:20 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
A sleeveless shirt, singlet or vest, also known as a wife-beater, yankton or tank top (USA), is a shirt manufactured without sleeves, or one whose sleeves have been cut off. Sleeveless shirts are worn by either sex, depending on the style. They are often worn by athletes in sports such as track and field and triathlon. Sleeveless shirts have been popular warm-weather casual wear in the United States since the 1970s,[citation needed] and are regarded as acceptable public casual dress in most warm weather locales. They are mostly preferred in hot climates, since the arm holes provide ventilation and the thin fabric provides comfort. The term wife-beater is commonly used to refer to the tank tops worn by males. However, in rural American vernaculars, it has the particular meaning of a t-shirt which has had the sleeves cut off, often roughly, as if with garden shears

Course , its from Wikipedia's store of bullshoit but what the hell
farmerman

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:21 am
@leonandall,
If anybody reads this crap, weve been successful at chunkin up the spam.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:22 am
@farmerman,
You kinda blossomed out away from my point. I've never heard that description of a wife beater. But whether or not, my point is that this is likely a scummy spam thread. Whoever is supposed to close the marketing loop just hasn't shown up yet.
farmerman

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:25 am
@Setanta,
Ill bet some Tudball factory in Indonesia is cranking out pima cotton wife beaters(with cigarette pockets )

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:26 am
I believe the technical term for wife beaters is A-shirt. And when they show up, Set, we have the tar and feathers ready and waiting.
Setanta

Thu 19 Apr, 2012 10:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Cool . . . i got some matches, too . . .
0 Replies

emmarobert03

Thu 28 Jun, 2012 05:53 am
@leonandall,
T shirts are the perfect casual wear,well suited for parties,sports events and various outdoor settings! T shirts of different American brands are popular like Hanes,Fruit of the loom,jerzees,Gildan and anvil.
0 Replies

SteveRobs

Thu 28 Mar, 2013 11:04 am
Levi`s....
0 Replies

laurensophie

Fri 12 Apr, 2013 04:37 am
Bella and Gildan are the two famous brands for t-shirts.
0 Replies

laurensophie

Thu 25 Apr, 2013 04:40 am
@leonandall,
People in America mostly prefer polo shirts in summer, because they can wear polo shirts for sport activities as well as casual wearing principle and office work. There are some famous online stores, like Ebay, Amazon, Gotapparel sell polo shirt products in wholesale rates to shop.
0 Replies