I'm just a math genius.
Please ask questions if you have any.
See it's the "You're welcome" spell....I'm a shocker sometimes too, but in any event, for what? So instead of questions I am going to give you answers, cause this is so, just your opinion... There are things here you haven't even tried, things you haven't even proven right or wrong, things you are angry about, like losing which I guess is why you wanted the relationship advice, you don't like to lose. SOOOOOO
1. Or Kentucky Fried Chicken, they will add it to their menu and take you out of business.
2. There is nothing safe, everything is a risk.
3. Why? So you buy 100 and sell 2, what about marketing, getting it out there, why it is better than anything else, why you have to pay more... Or, do you go for something "Unique" that no one has, or " Funny and cheap that will sell thousands and then, where do you set up shop? Or is it better via Internet only, will that work better, ensure you do your research on the "product" or "goods"... test the market, each business is different.
4. No 80% is the top end, if the product can sell itself over and over, even 60% is good always make it look discounted, people think they have a bargin and you sell twice as much.
5. Only if they are selling what everyone else is selling otherwise it's smart as an "add-in" to draw to other products you are selling that people "want" .
6. Your stock broker is behind bars because he got greedy and broke the law.. You got greedy and played the women..
7. 100% a month is not achievable, unless you are talking about listings, ( I want 1 more a month , $6k - $8k, thanks) but then I have to advertise, or send letters or put it out there to the Universe to my referred and past clientele. I am sure others can add.
8. That's where you live.. Where I live, you buy now... It's a buyers market so you can't be so broad.
9. You got WAY burnt on the stock market huh, that's what sent you bankrupt? I mean your broker went to gaol. That's personal advise not advise to help people what are you thinking?
10. How do you know they don't work if you have never tried it? A brilliant sales person can sell Ice to an Eskimo and consequently have people eating out of their hands, selling on their behalf, in belief that they can be like them, successful... So, you are wrong.