I was bankrupt 2 years ago. Now I'm well off......again.

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:48 pm
@FenderJackson,
To quote someone, you hit the quote sign in the post you want to quote...
like this

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1355/screenshot20120120at346.png
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:55 pm
@FenderJackson,
Left click, highlight the sentence - Control (Ctrl) and (C) at the same time, place your curser in this box, and press Control (V) at the same time which is paste.

Fourth up the top B i u Quote ...
Quote:
Left click again and highlight
and click on quote.

Geez did I just help you ? haha
0 Replies

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:55 pm
@CalamityJane,
None of mine show that. It says "Reply" "Select Answer" and "Report"
There is no "quote" tab
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:57 pm
@FenderJackson,
Don't you see it when you press reply ?

Maybe you have to post 1000 before you get that priv....
FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:58 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No, it doesn't give me the option to quote. Hmmm. 1000?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:59 pm
@FenderJackson,
Suck it up princess.. I did.
FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks, oh well, I'll do it the hard way. I started this thread to help people. I'm not like Henry Potter, but some people perceive me in that way on this board. I am not ruthless and I am a loner and if someone worked for me they would have a tremendous paycheck. I hire people, but mainly to fix things for me. I am not their boss. They are their own boss.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:16 pm
@FenderJackson,
FJ.

Being a loner, working on your own, to create wealth, employing "Companies" to handle your work, is challenging.. You don't get to interact much with people, your World is the computer...

I can see now why you "need" your wife... You need some form of communication, human contact.

I imagine you will reach 1000 posts, if that be the case.

You are perceived from what you write... And, what you write, is the winner takes all, no one else is to be included, into that consideration .

Though you share your "success" you don't share with people how exactly, detail, they can do the same...

That's helping.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:46 pm
@FenderJackson,
FenderJackson wrote:

No, it doesn't give me the option to quote. Hmmm. 1000?

No, if you look underneath your name in a post you see exactly as I have
pointed out below.... a green box with "reply" another green box with "quote" and the third green box says "report".
If you want to quote someone, you click on the "quote" box in their post and a new window will open with their text in quotation marks.
You also can copy/paste their text and
Quote:
it this way.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/556/screenshot20120120at444.png
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:19 pm
@FenderJackson,
FenderJackson wrote:

None of mine show that. It says "Reply" "Select Answer" and "Report"
There is no "quote" tab

You don't have to wait for a post limit. You should see a green link at the top of the post composition page that says BBCode Editor. You click that to toggle the formatting menu on and off. There is a quote button there.

Alternatively, you can scroll down to the bottom of a page and click the Preferences link. There are some settings there associated with the display or non-display of the quote button that CJ and FS are referring to.

For a pictorial lesson on this, check out this tutorial:

How to Set Preferences, Navigate, Format Posts, Sort Topics on A2K
0 Replies

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I interact with people daily. My world is not my computer. The computer is a tool to look up things that I need to find out their worth and I use my phone or ipad also. I have human contact daily also. I figured out how to quote texts now. It is a winner takes all attitude, but I don't trample all over people like you think. I actually am helping people in almost all instances in one way or another. I include people in my success. My son is doing the same thing. I will share it all, if you want. Nobody has asked before. Ask me questions. I will answer them
FOUND SOUL wrote:

FJ.

Being a loner, working on your own, to create wealth, employing "Companies" to handle your work, is challenging.. You don't get to interact much with people, your World is the computer...

I can see now why you "need" your wife... You need some form of communication, human contact.

I imagine you will reach 1000 posts, if that be the case.

You are perceived from what you write... And, what you write, is the winner takes all, no one else is to be included, into that consideration .

Though you share your "success" you don't share with people how exactly, detail, they can do the same...

That's helping.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:58 pm
@FenderJackson,
Okay, folks, it is actually easy once you catch on.

If you click reply to someone's post, as opposed to reply to all, it will bring up that post in your posted reply.

If you click on the little blue green name at the top in what turns up as the reply, you will see the exact post.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:28 pm
@FenderJackson,
You "hid" money, but you were flat broke! ROFLMAO
FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You "hid" money, but you were flat broke! ROFLMAO

Yes, I hid cash. Who hasn't? I also hid expensive merchandise. I was flat broke because I was 1.7 million upside down and I had some cash that they couldn't get to. You would have done the same thing.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:39 pm
@FenderJackson,
I doubt it.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:45 pm
jon lovitz was better at it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4
ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:50 pm
@Rockhead,
That takes me a while to get, he speaks fast, but - great, what I understand.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:56 pm
@FenderJackson,
Nope, you're 100% wrong; never declared bankruptcy in my life, and wouldn't even consider what you did to hide money while declaring bankruptcy.

You are unethical, and a cheat to boot!

BTW, why don't you post a copy of your bank account with your name and account number deleted - or some other proof of your "wealth?"

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:03 pm
It's funny how you find people that are pissed and want to judge you just because you have a lot of money. Making a lot of money is not brain surgery. I'm not smart enough to have been a Doctor or even a Lawyer(trust me I tried) But I know numbers. Well I basically can add and subtract well. Once you subtract everyone that just wants to let me know what a piece of **** I am, there are actually a couple that are interested in what I do and may want to try it themselves. To me it is easy now and the best way I can describe it would be to tell you a typical day and what I do. First off, if you want to try it, you need cash. Green Money cash. I drink two cups of coffee before I head out. I have a map of the town and I go..................everywhere. I cover about 30 miles of driving around inside a town and over a 100 if I'm out in farmland. What am I looking for? Everything. I'm not looking for American pickers crap. I'm looking for above average wealth. Do you know what above average Wealthy people have? Too much stuff. Stuff that is in their way. Stuff they don't want. A nice car they don't want to mess with. Furniture in the way. Art covered up and not hanging. All wealthy people have a storage place that is full. And most of them hate their cluttered storage area. Where do these people live? Everywhere. It's mainly suburbs or farmland areas. But the secret is getting too the stuff they don't want. They are not as accessable as your normal homes and properties. Head downtown, research the people that live there. Use public records. Google them. Find them. But the one million dollar question is "HOW DO YOU GET TO THEIR STUFF?" Easy. They don't have garage sales because they don't want people on their property.............So, how do you do it? You ask me.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:05 pm
@FenderJackson,
Skipping your next thing, I'll help to say look at Your Preferences at the bottom of this page.
0 Replies