I was bankrupt 2 years ago. Now I'm well off......again.

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:10 am
wow, here is someone bragging his pants off, besides having no conscience - nice! An authentic Picasso would bring far more than $ 22,500, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. You are a jack-of-all-trades and in the old days when I lived in the wild west, you'd be selling snake oil among other crap.

What you don't realize is that money doesn't matter at the end of the day,
what's left is your integrity and your character, but you wouldn't know that as you ain't having any. I almost feel sorry for you, you're truly pathetic.
Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:45 am
@Rockhead,
and what the difference between that and buying in the housing market, stock market, mutual funds, etc? At one point in time almost anything is a good deal until it tanks....pretty much anything has risk associated with it else it would not yield a return or very little return.
Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:48 am
@FenderJackson,
Quote:
I capitalize on others misfortune

Its Potter!
Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Kinda reading through his posts I actually felt sad for him. He is missing much in life. He is really like Potter - no real happiness is what I read from what is written here.

Quote:
I almost feel sorry for you, you're truly pathetic.

I do feel sorry for him.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:54 am
@Linkat,
he's a bullshitter...

"I just bought a 1967 Camaro RS/SS all original in good shape for $8300."

yup. my guess is from a little old lady who's son passed on in the war and left it in her shed.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:58 am
@FenderJackson,
Quote:
Capital to start again came from me liquidating some items for cash. I was down to owing more than I was worth, so naturally I hid money.

So, you're a liar and a thief.

Quote:
If you want to know what I do for a living is basically BARTERING.

I think you actually meant to write SCAMMING.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

missconduct

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 12:48 pm
@FenderJackson,
Your post is very enlightening and uplifting to me. I was sorry that it was pirated by sillies with personal issues. Thanks for this interesting post. Please tell me more!

0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 12:52 pm
@FenderJackson,
Quote:
Capital to start again came from me liquidating some items for cash. I was down to owing more than I was worth, so naturally I hid money.

So you are telling us you are running a criminal enterprise. OK..
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 02:52 pm
@parados,
(Edit - to FenderJackson) Smile

So if you "hid" money, then you weren't paying all your taxes..

If you put your house into your wife's name, then you didn't pay all your creditors.

You seem to be justifying with hooha...same with the ladies.. .But, But, But, I did this, or they get that...

Linkat, I also feel sorry for him, but I feel more sorry for the two women...

As for Real Estate? We are in a down market, that means it's a buyers market and all you have to do is hold on for 7 years or so and the prices will sky rocket again.. Diversity, which you appear to understand, means you capitilize on making profits from other things and don't throw all your eggs into the same basket. And, you understand that bit, where women are concerned:)
0 Replies

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
No, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. I know art very well. I can buy today, an Authentic Picasso painting, not a signed print, one that sold for $130,000 4 years ago for $60,000. But I wouldn't pay that much for it. My Picasso is a much smaller, not as popular one and it's mostly in browns, which don't sell as well. I have studied art for 20 years. No, I wouldn't have been a snake oil salesman. I would have sold ships, swords and cannons and guns in the Wild West. Snake oil wouldn't have been profitable enough for me.
Don't feel sorry for me, please.
0 Replies

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:17 pm
@Linkat,
12% yield per year sucks and that's about the best you are going to do in the stock market. Housing is a 30% return on average if bought correctly and sold quickly so you can realize the profit. Rentals are a nightmare. Get in, Get out. The whole idea is to buy it right. Sure everything tanked and I had too much stuff I paid too much for. When rich people quit buying collectables and turned to gold it hurt a lot of markets I deal in. You have to be able to adjust and just don't pay to much in the first place.
0 Replies

FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:19 pm
@Linkat,
I have never read Harry Potter books and the movies put me to sleep. So, I don't know what that means.
FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:26 pm
@Linkat,
Happiness? I'm happy. How could I not be. You know, I have heard that about people with money. But I wanted to be one of those people. I didn't win the lottery and piss all my money away. I have a funny disposition. I don't take things as serious as it seems. People like me once they meet me. I can buy anything I want. I don't have to worry about bills. And you feel sorry for me? Give me a break. Please don't feel sorry for me.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:31 pm
@FenderJackson,
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F-sqZ8sjr5g/TjTGAGA62YI/AAAAAAAAAAM/5YhDWDz42TU/s1600/potter.jpg

Throughout the entire film, Henry F. Potter is a heartless, cold, apathetic, and downright evil man. Everything that Mr. Potter does in the film is motivated by money and greed. Be it "saving" George Bailey's clients during a bank run or offering George the job of his dreams, all are thinly veiled plots to fill his own wallet.

Though he is also a mill owner, banker and slumlord, Mr. Potter is a businessman at heart. If there's one thing he's talented at besides making people's lives miserable, it's his ability to manage, plan, and keep order. During the whole length of the film, he seems particularly deft in the ways of finance and business, much to the chagrin of the good people of Bedford Falls. His business propositions may seem fair, even charitable at first, but his ulterior motives are of a far more sinister nature. Thus, he will stop at nothing so long as it means more money in his coffer and the downfall of the Bailey Building & Loan.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 03:36 pm
@Linkat,
Harry Potter in-deed Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:14 pm
@Linkat,
Fender, pay particular attention to the last 4 minutes of this excerpt from the movie Linkat is referring to:

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:16 pm
@FenderJackson,
Quote:
1. Don't sell anything that Wal-Mart or Best Buy sells. You can't compete.

Thank you for that in-depth financial analysis . Who would have thought? Cool
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:21 pm
@CalamityJane,
Isn't that the truth, I've never said this before but Piscasso is one of my favorites! You will never find any of his artwork for close to that amount.
FenderJackson

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:40 pm
Okay, somebody tell me how to put quotations from responses, so you can know what I am responding about.
thanks!
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:46 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Isn't that the truth, I've never said this before but Piscasso is one of my favorites! You will never find any of his artwork for close to that amount.

In addition to the fact that almost all of Picasso's paintings are accounted for. FenderBender is probably talking about Picasso prints and if you don't have a notarized proof of authenticity of his signature, no one in their right mind would buy it either.
0 Replies