So I Think......

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 08:46 pm
So I think all this recent viewing and understanding of The LAW Of attraction and the close proximity of the Quantum world, that of course we can completely control the events in our lives from day to day, but bottom line it would be too exhausting to deliberate that much. So we let the sub conscience take over to give the conscience a freaking break. Not only this but we just can't account for everyone else's reality getting in the way in which the conscience needs to take over. I LOVE THIS STUFF

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 09:01 pm
@smcmonagle,
If I had some idea of what the hell you're trying to say, I might be tempted to respond to the post. But, as it is, I have no idea what you're talking about.
smcmonagle

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 10:36 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Ok let me try again.. do you know anything of the law of attraction? and the connection with the quantum level? If not then you would not understand.
0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 10:37 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
would you agree we can conscience control our reality?
smcmonagle

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 10:39 pm
@smcmonagle,
and would you agree that this is do to the quantum connection we have with the universe?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 10:55 pm
Let's say I have an open mind on most subjects. What you're talking about is not susceptible to scientific investigation nor proveable or disproveable in any meaningful manner. Therefore anything we decide on the subject can be no more than guesswork, sort of on the order of day-dreaming.

smcmonagle

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:56 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
watch the documentaries, "The SECRET" and "what the bleep do we know".. then youll be caught up.. The law of attraction and quantum physics. Just check it out
smcmonagle

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 10:03 pm
@smcmonagle,
http://thesecret.tv/

and

http://www.whatthebleep.com/synopsis
rosborne979

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:14 pm
@smcmonagle,
smcmonagle wrote:
watch the documentaries, "The SECRET" and "what the bleep do we know".. then youll be caught up.. The law of attraction and quantum physics. Just check it out
This stuff us pseudoscience. And as such, is beneath contempt.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 05:30 pm
@smcmonagle,
OK, so I tried watching it. I kept shaking my head, thinking, "They shouldn't let kids watch this crap. They could end up actually taking it seriously and believing it." Sad.
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 10:07 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
so its bs? god damn it>>> but its seemed to be working for me>>>and come on im not just a kid>>>28 and proud
0 Replies