Person of the year according to TIME

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 07:27 am

Quote:
"The Protester" has been named Time's "Person of the Year" for 2011.

The magazine cited dissent across the Middle East that has spread to Europe
and the United States and says these protesters are reshaping global politics.

Wait until they see the widespread dissent in these United States if Obama is elected to a second term...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,971 • Replies: 16

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 07:30 am
good.

the protester is the start of a change in our greedy ass society. They show the signs of a revolution and when there are too many, our government finally returns to be afraid of us instead of dictating us..
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:00 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
Wait until they see the widespread dissent in these United States if Obama is elected to a second term...

Fascists have never respected the democratic process.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:01 am
Its about time we started protesting rather than accepting the screwing the politicians and the one percent have been giving us for the last 30 years!
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:23 am
has nothing to do with obama dumb ass.
its the entire country
the entire system

I dont care who is dumb enough to still believe that the parties are divided and one is 'better than the other'
they both sign laws and allow us THE CITIZENS to be fucked with out redemption.

go ahead and stay in your lemming shell. Believe that the parties are different and that the system works if its run by an elephant or a jackass. YOUR kind are a big part of the problem.

i dont stand behind or support either side. Its two faces of the same economical DICK.
djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:44 am
@shewolfnm,
my fave radio guy (ron bennington) has said the two party system is a joke for years now, the other day he likened them to prostitutes working different sides of the streets, they may offer a few different options but in the end they still they **** you for money
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:21 am
@H2O MAN,
can you actually THINK at all?

no

wait

you are republican.
never mind.

You dont get what I said do you? I dont care about obama,mccain, kennedy or any stinking president.
we are all being screwed by the same thing and if there are democrats or republicans in the protesters then GOOD.
we need to stop living as if we think there is a real division and get our heads out of the sand.

America has had its head in the sand for 50+ years and all that has done is made our asses big red targets.

the idiot american stands behind the 'division' of politics.

The powerful american knows that the ENTIRE government needs to return to being afraid of its citizens, go BACK to being our representatives and not aim to being our dictators.

if you like the idea of a dictator leave the free country.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:43 am
@shewolfnm,

Wolfbait, you ingnoranus - you are ignoring the TIME article and what it implies, you would rather
talk about yourself and project all of your shortcomings onto others. Get with the program or STFU!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:47 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

can you actually THINK at all?

no

Now be fair, for once Mr. Soggy has actually posted some words, (not very good ones admittedly,) he usually just cuts and pastes unfunny cartoons. I think his braincell is working at full capacity right now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 01:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Wolfbait, you ingnoranus - you are ignoring the TIME article and what it implies, you would rather
talk about yourself and project all of your shortcomings onto others. Get with the program or STFU!

question was..

can you think at all?

your answer says no.

if you would pay attention to WHAT i was saying you would have HEARD that my point was NOT about the protesters.. but about the state of our country and our economy.

but I cant expect you to have a real, educated response to situations or subjects like this one I see.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 01:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I'm sure the protesters outside the US smell better than Obama's children...
that alone makes them more worthy of mention than any of the occutards.

An argument worthy of a zombie being kept alive by a diet of Rush Limbaugh and Tea Party propaganda. The zombification process has reached the point where I'm sure he now shits oil and pisses Liberty.

This kind of drone is precisely what the GOP loves to churn out.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:19 pm
@Questioner,
He is the perfect republican. A stupid dick with no brains.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
Does your mom and dad know you're playing on the computer at this hour of the night?
0 Replies